Chapter 19~ You're about as seductive as a potato

Hey guys, thank you all :P You guys are amazing and you'd be even more amazing if you checked out my two latest stories ;) One is a horror/ romance (asylum for the wanted) and the other is a romance (satan's spawn) If you did check them out I WILL LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER AND IF YOU COMMENT AND VOTE ON ANY OF THESE THREE STORIES I SHALL DEDICATE A CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK (UNLESS MENTIONED IN THE COMMENTS) TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! :* Yes I am trying to buy your love hehehe is it working?  Bahahaha any ways hope you enjoy this chapter! At the end they snog a little, just a heads up ;o 

**********

Abigail's POV

After I had departed the boys dorm, still in Sirius's shirt, I managed to make it to my dorm in time for a shower before class started. My head throbbed painfully with every step I took towards my first class. Which happened to be potions. With Sirius. The world hates me. 

Vivienne brushed past me and I called out her name, trying to get her to stop. She ignored me and started to walk faster. I followed her, confused.

"Viv, what did I do?" I tugged her arm, trying to get her to turn around. She whirled around and pointed her finger accusingly at me.

"You! Don't ever talk to me again you traitor!" She yelled, huffing before turning away and walking faster. I was left standing there in the middle of the corridor wondering what on earth just happened. 

What. Just. Happened. 

Frowning, I made my way to potions, shouldering past a couple of slytherins who leered at me. Making my way through the classroom, I ignored the Vivienne's glare. Sirius sat down and poked me.

"Stop," I hissed at him, smacking his hand away.  He just smirked before reaching over and poking me again. 

"Stop it you nut case!" 

At that moment, Professor Slughorn decided to materialise in the room. 

"Is there a problem Miss Elston," he asked, his eyes flicking over to where we sat. I shook my head and Slughorn fixed his eyes on Sirius.

"Mr Black?" 

"Nope. No problem sir," Sirius replied, saluting Slugorn. In the background I heard James snicker before Remus smacked him. Slughorn eyed the class before telling all of us to carry on. 

Sirius bit his lip and nudged me, his grey eyes glinting mischievously as he poked me again. 

"I'm going to kill you!" I hissed, whipping my wand out and pointing it at Sirius. He eyed it before pushing it away with his index finger. 

"Come on, I was messing with you," he teased flicking my nose. I growled under my breath before chopping some boomslang skin, pretending that it was Sirius.