Chapter 32~ Obliviate

Sirius's POV

Where am I?

"Wow she really did a number on you," a snide, female voice echoed in the room, its sweet hues barely disguising the tone of malice underneath. Somehow I managed to open my eyes and take in the vast empty white space in front of me. There was a silhouetted figure to my right, approximately ten metres away from me.

"What do you want," I yelled, scrambling away from the shadow as it started to grow larger, "stay away!" She laughed then, a high pitched girlish laugh which would have sounded like a toddlers if not for the low hacking cough at the end. 

"I'm your fri-"

"Sirius," a familiar voice cried out, the sound of footsteps pounding against the floor startling me, "Sirius!" Slowly I turned my head, taking in a brunette beauty running towards me, her Gryffindor robes torn and wet. A piercing pain in my head started the moment I looked at her, almost like my head was about to split into two and I quickly looked away, not understanding what was wrong with me. 

"Who are you?" 

I asked the approaching beauty, risking the chances and looking at her. She had wavy honey brown hair, stained with dried blood, porcelain skin also covered in blood, ocean green eyes and a slender body which was bruised and bloody from what I could see.

"Don't you remember me Sirius," she asked confused, her expression unreadable as she stared at me. Faintly I could feel the beginnings of the pain I felt in my head before as I stared at her, trying to remember who she was. 

Those eyes, they were hauntingly familiar, those blue speckled green irises looking right at me almost as if they could see straight through to my soul. They were framed with thick brown eyelashes, clear tear drops brimming at the top and dark straight eyebrows which were currently pulled together as she looked at me.

I took in the rest of her appearance, travelling down her light skin, running past her stunning eyes and straight nose down to her perfect lips, which I somehow couldn't seem to take my eyes off. Unconsciously I licked my lips feeling a somewhat familiar feeling sweep across me, one which had me confused and a little breathless. One that felt like love. 

The girl continued to look at me and right before my eyes, a small tear rolled down past her blinking eyelashes and onto her cheek as she bit the inside of her mouth, obviously trying not to burst into tears.

"Well, well, well, aren't you two the most adorable couple I've ever seen?"

I turned my head, just in time to see the figure apparate right in front of me.Cold eyes bored into mine while long red nails tapped against her pointed chin. From behind me, there was a small squeal of pain as the beauty behind me was grabbed with the the long red nails.

The moment I saw the sharp long red nails pierce the brunettes arm, something deep inside me exploded like a volatile bubbling cauldron of emotions boiling until the point of no return. Before I knew it, I had burst out into a massive black dog, physically and mentally, snarling at the woman who dared harm his most prized possession.

The stranger looked at me, her dark eyes bugging open as her mouth fell slack when she took in my form. Her grip loosened enough for my mate to slip out of her grasp and crawl over to behind me, her soft skin brushing agaianst my fur, causing a pleasurable whimper to escape my snout.

"Animagus," the stranger muttered to herself, "I should have known!" Something in her tone of voice stirred my anger and I snapped at her, growling when I missed her arm by a centimetre. A smirk slowly grew across her face, raising the hairs on the back of my neck when she looked at me, her pointed un-naturally white teeth flashing in the blinding white light.