Chapter 11~ Bros before hoes. Especially evil hoes

Dedicated to my bff who semiwhat pushed me to continue. check out her stories ;O

James POV

"HARSH! YOU THINK WE'RE BEING A BIT HARSH! HARSH MY ASS! SHE INSULTED MY LILY WITH THE WORST WORD EVER TO BE SAID WHILE SHE PRETENDS TO BE ALL BUDDY BUDDY WITH LILY SO SHE CAN EVENTUALLY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER FRIENDSHIP SOMEHOW AND DO SOMETHING EVIL TO LILY LIKE HER BROTHER! SHE'S BROTHERS WITH CHRISTOPHER ELSTON FOR MERLIN'S SAKE!"

Sirius just blinked at me, his face expressionless.  I see I need to give him a reality check. A really big reality check.

"THE CHRISTOPHER ELSTON? THE ONE WHO SET A BULGARIAN LAXITOS HAIRBALLED SPIDER ON ISABEL, WHO AS A MATTER OF FACT SPENT THE REST OF THE YEAR IN A COMA! ISABEL CANT EVEN SPEAK ANYMORE YET ALONE WALK. DON'T YOU SEE WHAT A THREAT ABIGAIL IS! SHE'S PURE EVIL! PURE EVIL IN DISGUISE!" 

Sirius sighed and pinched his nose bridge. "James I just mean I think we should give her a break. She died, came back to life, stabbed herself by accident and don't forget about yesterdays incident." 

I shook my head and face palmed. It's my job as his best friend to warn him about danger. I should receive a golden medal for trying so hard to show him the truth. He should trust me! I'm basically his brother and Abigail is just some random girl. Sirius just refuses to see the truth! It's like he's been blindfolded by some black magic which is steering him away from seeing the real truth... MERLIN'S BEARD! MY BEST FRIEND IS UNDER A SPELL CAST BY EVIL INSIDE A GIRL! 

"Sirius. I need you to close your eyes now," I said slowly while Sirius looked at me like I'd lost my marbles. 

"Ummm why?" He questioned, tilting his head suspiciously. Merlin's beard, Abigail's spell has got him wrapped around her evil little fingers tighter then I thought. Maybe if I just continue using my persuasive arguments to break this spell or to at least get him to see a little bit of evil in that conniving potato sack... Ah screw it. 

"OUCH! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!!" Sirius roared, clutching his now red cheek with a clear imprint of my hand. 

Solemnly I spoke. "I did what I had to do."

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO JAMES, EH," He screamed at me, a vein bulging out of his forehead. "I HAVE TO WARN YOU ABOUT THAT B*TCH! WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? WHAT SPELL DOES SHE HAVE ON YOU HUH? THE SIRIUS I KNOW WOULDN'T EVER HAVE THOUGHT OF GIVING ELSTON A BREAK!" 

Sirius sat back in his chair and contemplated, his stormy eyes hardening every second until they were like steel. 

"Abigail is useless yeah," He muttered out loud, seeking support from me. Finally! I happily agreed. 

"She's fat. She's ugly. She's evil." I shook my head in agreement. His voice started to grow stronger with every word he spoke until he finally looked up at me with hardened resolve. 

"We'll crush her. Take everything from her like her brother took from your Isabel!" She and her family deserve to rot in Azkaban!" 

I cheered and heartily clapped him on his back. "Welcome back brother, it's good to see you being normal now." 

As I spoke, B.O.B (as we named the owl) our personal mascot floated down and pecked me on the head. Hard. "Look even B.O.B agrees! Now we'll come up with a whole new plan which takes effect from tomorrow." 

Sirius smirked, his eyes glinting maliciously while he spoke clearly. "I have just the plan to destroy her."  

Lily's POV

I sat in the hospital chair,looking sympathetically at Abigail's face as she slept uneasily. She mumbled here and there while beads of sweat formed on her brow. The silence was disrupted when Vivienne shifted in her seat before announcing she was going down to dinner. 

"Hey I'm starving as well do you mind if I go with Vivienne?" Vanessa asked me worriedly. "Me too," Jiamin chimed. 

"Yeah go on, I'll be fine here." I replied and they left. Once they were out of the door, I let the sympathetic act drop. Tears started to make their way down my face. "How could you," I whispered, my throat constricting.

"I trusted you only to have you stab me in the back. You called me a mu-mud...mudblood.." No more tears Lily, pull yourself together. She's not worth your tears. Glaring at Abigail's dainty face, I leaned in close to her right ear. 

"You think you're top stuff Abigail. Your in your own little world thinking everyone loves you and believes your lies when in reality every one hates you so much. They know your exactly the same as your brother. I know that. I know you pretended to be my friend just so you can receive attention. Well guess what, I haven't bought your act and neither has anyone else you attention wh*re. You don't belong in Gryffindor Abigail, you don't belong anywhere and you never will. You don't even belong in Slytherin, they're better then you are." I hissed. 

Merlin's beard I hated her so much. As I thought this, Abigail groaned and rolled over before shaking and whimpering. Pathetic excuse of a human being. 

"No, please! You don't understand," she cried as tears streamed down her face. Wow she even tries to act all innocent even though she's asleep. "Don't hurt Kelly, take me instead!" 

I sneered at her. "Even Severus is better than you." She whimpered once more before falling silent. I heard the curtains rustle and I immediately straightened out my face to a polite expression. To my disgust Potter turned up. 

"What do you want Potter," I asked. James walked closer and my breath hitched as he looked into my eyes with his gorgeous hazel ey- stop it Lily. He's immature. You hate him. He's arrogant and a rule breaker. 

He smirked at me before opening his mouth to say the words that would change my life forever. Not that I knew it at that time. 

AN~~~ 

ERMEHGEWD SHOOT ME! IM A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR NOT UPLOADING IN MONTHS. IM SO SORRY D: BUT NOW I'M HERE TO STAY ;) I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH SO YEAH. Your votes and comments and reads mean a lot to me <3 I'M ON THE ROLL, if you guys want me to continue please tell me because i  have the whole story mapped out