Epilogue

It seemed like I'd been waiting for all eternity for this moment as I fell through the void. Time meant nothing anymore. Finally I reached the bottom, in the form of two arms around me. Not daring to breath, I looked behind me as a nearly unbearable wave of emotion crashed through me. 

After all this fighting, after feeling completely hollow for all these years, after fighting for my godson's life, I'd  finally reached the end of my journey. And there was one last surprise in store. 

Abigail smiled at me before hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek, tugging me off into the bright meadow in front of me where I could see James and Lily dancing together underneath a massive oak tree. 

A ghost of a smile crossed my face before I laughed and kissed Abigail hard, holding her close, relishing the feeling of completeness I'd been missing for nineteen years. 

I was finally at peace. 

******************************

HI GUYS OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I'VE FINISHED THIS STORY AFTER TWO YEARS AND OH MY GOD I DON'T KNOW IF I'M READY TO SAY GOODBYE :'(. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, THIS STORY WOULDN'T BE HERE WITHOUT YOU AND I'M AWARE I'M A CRAPPY WRITER BUT I'M ACTUALLY SO THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU WHO TOOK TIME TO READ THIS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. 

FOR THE LAST TIME, THIS IS ME SIGNING OUT XX 

STAY STRONG EVERYONE, I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES IF YOU WANT TO READ SOMETHING WHICH DOESN'T END AS HORRIBLY LIKE THIS.