Chapter 4~ Nawph. Neferw!

I was awoken once again by whispering voices.

"Is she awake yet?"

"No I don't know, shut up Sirius!"

I mumbled nonsense and rolled over. Why won't they just shut up!

"James, shush. I think you woke her up man!"

"I wasn't the one who wanted to come up here at six in the morning to see his girlfriend."

"SHUT UP!"

"Oooooh, you fancy Elston, don't ya Sirius?"

"Do not."

Do so."

"Do not."

"Do so"

"At least I don't follow her around hopelessly like you and Evans."

"What, that's mean- WAIT YOU LIKE HER!"

"YESS! WAIT NO! I MEAN NO!"

The last bit was screamed in my ear, startling me wide awake. I automatically flung my fist up in the air and heard a crunch, as my fist connected with something hard.Pain started to shoot up my hand. Darn, that thing was hard! There were muffled screams as someone rolled around in pain. 

I opened my eyes, feeling horror sink into me at the sight of the person.

I HAD PUNCHED SIRIUS BLACK!

CRAPPPPPPPPP! 

He was rolling on the floor yelling, while clutching his nose, bright red blood coming down his face. James Potter and Remus Lupin were kneeling beside Sirius, trying to calm Sirius, but Sirius just kept on rolling around, yelling.

I looked around and noticed  Peter Pettigrew standing in the corner, looking uncertain of what to do. 

I jumped out of the bed, ignoring the pain and ran over to Sirius. Oh I'm so dead. 

Up close I could see his wide grey eyes watering and his face was pale. Merlin's beard, I'm am going to dieeeee. Painfully. 

"I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorrrrrrryyyyy!" I yelped, grabbing him by the shoulders and pinning him down so I could get a proper look at his nose.

Surprisingly he stopped moving, going limp under my weight. I could feel Sirius's chest rising up and down as he panted for breath, his hands still covering his nose.

"Uncover your nose," I said sternly, glaring into his eyes. Hopefully he would believe it was an accident if I tried helping him.

"NAWPH. NEFERW!" Sirius screamed, his voice coming out muffled. I noticed that everyone else had backed away.

"Uncover it!"

"NAW WAYPH!" he yelped. His forehead was covered in sweat as he started to wriggle around, trying to buck me off. I totally flipped out.

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK! YOU INSOLENT CHILD, UNCOVER YOUR NOSE BEFORE I HEX YOU!" I yelled right in his ear. Sirius's eyes widened even further and slowly he dropped his hands from his face. A small cut was on the edge of his nose. I stared at it incredulously. The cut wasn't even bleeding. 

Wondering what could have made a cut in his face and left blood all over his face, I looked at my hands. And screamed so loudly, Madam Pomfrey came running out of her office, looking disgruntled.

*************

 "SON OF A BANSHEE! HE BLOODY SAID THAT?!" Vanessa raged as she stormed around the room, ripping up pictures of her as Lily, Jiamin stared at her in bewilderment.