Chapter 12~ Are these man feelings?

Abigail's POV

Pain. It surrounded me, crushing me from the outside. Strangely enough through the fog of pain, I heard Lily's voice clear as rain. 

"... top stuff Abigail. Your in your own little world thinking everyone loves you and believes your lies when in reality every one hates you so much. They know your exactly the same as your brother. I know that. I know you pretended to be my friend just so you can receive attention. Well guess what, I haven't bought your act and neither has anyone else you attention wh*re. You don't belong in Gryffindor Abigail, you don't belong anywhere and you never will. You don't even belong in Slytherin, they're better then you are." 

 At that I groaned. How the hell could she think that. My god I'll kill Sirius Black if it's the last thing I do. Lily seriously thinks that? She would believe Sirius over me. At that thought a mental tear slipped down my face before I was sucked into another part of my brain as sleep overtook me. 

I peered fearfully from my sisters closet as I watched the scene unfold. Christopher was pressing his wand against Kelly's throat as he whispered some words I couldn't hear to her. Tears started to well up in my eyes when Kelly shook her head while her tone started to radiate fear. 

"No not her Christopher. Please anyone but her, not your own sister," Kelly begged as she shot me a glance. Christopher seemed to catch on the flicker of her eyes as he turned his head towards the closet I was hiding in.  

I started to shake in fear as he approached, tears spilling out of my eyes as I pushed my hand firmly against my mouth to prevent anything coming out. His soulless eyes found mine and slowly he started to laugh. My body started to shudder as he stepped closer until eventually he was right in my face. 

"Fine Kelly, I won't take her. But someone else will pay the price," he hissed before he disappeared with a ominous crack. My eight year old body couldn't handle the scene I just witnessed and I collapsed. 

My eyes flew open as I felt something cold touch my shoulder. I turned my head painfully to see Christopher smiling maliciously at me while he held a knife to Kelly's throat. I was too terrified to scream as he dragged it across her throat before pulling his wand out and pointing it at her. 

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" 

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed and sat upright to see Sirius standing where Christopher was. My face was wet with tears as new ones came leaking out, not to mention my back was wet with sweat. 

"Abigail I just wan-" 

"GO AWAY!" My voice cracked on the last word and I gave up all pretences of being strong and completely broke down in front of my sworn enemy.  Sirius just looked at me with a strange expression on his face. Through my blurred vision I felt all my rage and despair bubble up inside me at his facial expression. 

"YOU'VE WON OKAY?! NOW GO AWAY AND GLOAT ABOUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS. I GET IT. NOBODY WANTS ME, NOT EVEN MY MUM! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!"  

Sirius's POV

My heart broke as she uttered those sentences. Each word spoken tore my heart further apart until I was rooted there tears streaming down my face as I watched her curl into a ball and sob. I closed my eyes and forced myself to walk away from the crying wreck of a girl I love- No why on earth would that thought come unless... HOLY SHIT! I LOVE ABIGAIL ELSTON. 

No, no, no, this can't be happening! I can't  be in love with her! It'll ruin the plan! I do not love Abigail, I chanted over and over again. Man that should become my mantra. I do not love Abigail, I do not love Abigail, I do not love Abigail, I do not love Abigail, I do not love Abigail, I do not love Abigail, I love Abigail....

Merlin's beard this isn't working. I hate Abigail so much, she's making me feel. Like making me feel emotions for a girl. Sirius Black does not love girls, girls love him and he uses them. Girls are stupid and are only out to crush your heart.

Abigail's making me feel. Grrrrr I hate her. She's making me feel... man feelings.... Are these man feelings? Oh I'm in deep shit. Bumbling on about some man feelings. Pffffft. She's making me feel and I hate her. I hate her! I've spent so many years perfecting the walls around my heart and this stupid girl has brought them down.

I refuse to bow down. I refuse to let my soft side come out. You hear me Merlin, I REFUSEEEEEEEE! I was brought back to the real world by one of Abigail's extra loud sobs. Ok maybe I'll refuse to bow down after I comfort he- NO BAD SIRIUS. 

I do not love Abigail, I do not love Abigail. I repeated the mantra until my brain started to believe it but not my heart. I do not love Abigail. She's pure evil. It took all the control I had to slowly and painfully force my face to twist into sneer and force out the words to destroy her even further. 

"You're wrong. It's not over yet. That was only the beginning Abigail." 

I left with my dignity, my pride and my walls still placed around my heart. I thought that would be the end of these problems, that Abigail would be gone by the end of this year and i would be back to normal. What I didn't know was that I had left my heart behind with the girl I'd broken.

 ~~~~~~~~~

ERMEHGEWD I'M SO EVIL >:D MWAHAHAHA but don't worry It'll all work out in the end.... In the meanwhile I'd love to thank you guys who take the time to read my stories and vote :D I was like holy mashed potatoes people like my story! Sorry this s a bit short but yeah...