Chapter Eleven.

"WAIT WHAT." I stare Janson in the eye. He just keeps his wide grin plastered on his face.

        "Jules! We want you to go with us. Pleaaaaseeeee. We will love you forever!" Tyler tries to sell to me.

        "I thought you already loved me forever." I mutter under my breath. These boys.

        "Forever-and-ever?" Tyler and Jason stare straight through me with their puppy faces. UGH WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO ME.

        "Fine." All I say is one word. Then the madness and craziness begins.

        "WOOOOOHOOOOO! JULES YOU'RE GOING! LETS GET DRUNK! PARTY! THIS IS GREAT! WE NEED TO PACK AND GET READY-"

        "Wait. When is the convention?" I say while ignoring everything he said before that at the moment.

        "Hahahahahaha. Uh," Jason lets out a nervous laugh," four days." WaIt WhAt. 

        "SERIOUSLY? I NEED TO START PREPARING OHMYGOSH!" I scream, watching the boys wince. I calm down a little, then let out a small laugh.

        "Gosh Jules you are such a girl." Tyler says with a high-pitched voice. 

        "Thanks. I always love to show my femininity." I wink then stroll into my room to prepare.

Jason's POV: (omgomMG OMGOMG STEPH WAT R U DOING. WHAHA YAS SENPAIS!) :D

        I watch Juliette leave to her room, as I collaspe onto the couch. Tyler follows and does the same thing as me.  I close my eyes for a few moments, ready for a nice naps. Suddenly I feel a weird vibration occur in my butt.

Nah. It is just my phone.

I grab my Iphone 5 and look at the notification.

New Text Message:

From: Adam (Tha Butter King):

Hey, are you going to the convention in about four days? 

Why would he care? Wait. Jules. But what if there is another reason..

To: Adam (Tha Butter King):

Uh yeah. Me and Tyler are going. Why?

I wait a few moments for that familiar vibrate.

New Text Message:

From: Adam (Tha Butter King):

Could you take Juliette please.

Is this dude serious?! For all he has done, he wants me to take my best friend he hurt and put in depression. The nerve..

To: Adam (Tha Butter King):

Hell no.

I feel anger bubble in me. I am flabbergasted at his stupidity. I turn my phone on.

New Text Message:

From: Adam (Tha Butter King):

Please.. I need to explain everything. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. Please Jason..

I let out an exasperated laugh. The only reason I am not going rage-quit mode is because Tyga is sleeping. Then I start to remember the things Juliette said about Adam and his house. He was a complete disaster. What if..

To: Adam (Tha Butter King):

I might consider if you explain everything to me first.

I look at the text then press send. Maybe this will be for the best?

Juliette's POV: (Did you guys like that POV change thing with Janson??! :3 )

        For the past four hours, all I have been doing is packing. I have also been practicing my signature. You know, if people want a signature from a girl like me.. perfect! I start to head to the living room, seeing Tyler passed out on the couch.

I head to office, seeing Jason staring intently at his phone. I wonder what's wrong..?

        "Jason? Everything okay?" I pop my head through the door. He turns and flashes me a smile.

        "Eveything is fine. You ready to go to the convention?" He smirks.

A/N:

I'M BRING JADAM BAAACK YEAHHH. THEM OTHER FANGIRLS ARE GONNA HOLLA BACK YAAAASS!

Sorry. I am listening to SexyBack by Justin Timberlake ;D

Anywho, hope everyone is having a splendid day!! 

Hope you guys like this chapter! Guys we reached 2k omgmgomgog. Thank youuu! :P I love you guys so much. Thank you for all the support you have been giving me. I love you guys to the moon and back.

-stay gucci