NEW BOOK?!

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!

soooo long time no....write? Man... that pun never gets old *wink wink*.

ANYWHO, hiii guys, steph here. So I have  come here to talk to all you sexy people about a new book...OHMAN. You guys are probably like, "OH MY GOSH STEPH JUST GET OUT." Wellll you guys are stuck with me so whoops.

I am sorry, I am running on a lack of sleep right now currently. So, this new book that I have come to discuss with you all is...what would you like the book to be about? 

Now I am, of course, working on some other books as in a plan for my Tobias Eaton fanfiction (which you guys should check out heeey) , one fanfiction for the series The Selection , and one original book that will soon come to wattpad (; . But I know many of my readers, and myself included, do enjoy the gaming fanfiction I write. So here it comes...

Who would you like me to write a book about? TrueMu? Another Adam one? Or even some Julson ;))))) WHATEVER YOU GUYS CHOOSE. Comment below or even message me what you would like! Then in a week or two weeks, I will come back with positive results and feedback hopefully! Because..you guys are my friends! I think....

I HOPE EVERYONES SUMMER IS GOING SUPER AWESOME! I care about every single one of you. Thank you for all the support you have blessed me with. I am truly blessed. Thank you thank you thank you!

-stay gucci