Chapter 10

I have been thinking a lot lately about Adam. It has been a week since I saw him in a drunken state. Since I have noticed that he is going through the same thing as me. 

I don't know what to do. 

        "Jules, you okay?" Jason ponders at me, as I am thinking.

        "Hm. Yeah just thinking..." I say silently, letting my thoughts wander. He comes up to me and wraps his arms around me.

        "Adam again?" His tone saddens. I nod.

        "He...had razors all over his house. Jason. He had death pills. He also has a drinking problem." Thinking about all this just brings up the memories of last week.

        "You should talk to him." That's all Janson says. 

        "I can't. I can't talk to him. I can't face him when he is not drunk."

ADAM'S POV: (wHAHAH Didn'T sEe that cOMiNG...love ya guys...sorry.)

        It has been a week since I last saw Juliette. I swear she has gotten more beautiful. I wish she saw me in a more sober state..

I am pretty sure she noticed my death pills collection and my razors. I have nothing really to hide.

I go outside and collect my mail. Too bright.

As I walk in, I scan through my mail. Bill, bill, bill, convention, and more bills. Wait convention? I open it.

                "Hello Adam,

        we are proud to say that it is that time of the year again for our convention. We loved it when you made a showing last year. You made many fans happy.We have sent this to you wondering if you would like to come again this year? If you are, you can just go to our website and email us. We will set up everything. Thank you for your time. Also, congrats on 10 million subscribers! Such an accomplishments.

Much gratitude,

The Minevention Team."

I really do not feel like going. I'm lacking my own happiness! I made so many fans happy..

My eyes scroll down to paper for the list of guest.

PeteZahHutt

Ssundee

TheDiamondMinecart

TrueMu

LogdotZip

Justin Beiber

Wait.

Jason and Tyler are going? They probably have an ongoing contact with Juliette. What if...

Maybe the convention won't be that bad?

        Juliette's POV (huehuehue how did you guys like that POV change stoof? :3 )

I get to the front door, back from my run. I open the door and come to roaring monkeys, known as my friends.

        "JULIETTE! JULIETTE! WE HAVE SUCH GREAT NEWS OHMY!" Tyler screams,  as he pretends to faint on the bed. Jason runs over and sits on him. Like legitly sits on him.

I am generally terrified right now.

Jason starts to pat the couch seat next to him, insisting me to sit. I slowly walk, watching their big grins. 

        "WE GOT INVITED TO A CONVENTION!!" Jason screams, right into my ear to be exact.

        "REALLY THAT IS LIKE SOOO COOL! AHHHH!" I scream, into his ear. He winces as I make my famous grin. He chuckles and I hear Tyler let out a laugh, that is muffled because he is being sat on.

          "And you're going with us."

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYS! How is everyone's day/night/evening going! Hope it is tremendous!!!!! :D

Sorry I have had a bad case of the famous Writer's Block. BUT I have a plan now! It is fabulous ;D GUYS WE ARE ABOUT TO REAK 2K READS ON HERE! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AH!

What should I do when I reach that mark? Comment below what I should do!

Today's Question: Cats or Dogs?

My pick has to be..... doggggsss! I have two so :3

Love you guys long time! You mean the world to me.

-stay gucci