Chapter Twenty-Five.

"Hey guys, you want to join us for lunch? We are going for sush-"

"SUSHI???!" Both Adam and I yell in unison. We look at each other and laugh. While the others just look at us with a terrified expression.

"Uh yeah? Juliette and Adam can go together," Jerome winks to us,"While we cool kids go in the amazing van!" Jerome adds a tad of sarcasm. Adam grabs my hand and pulls me outside to his car. He opens my door as I get in, thanking him as he closes it as well. He runs to the other side and gets in.

"They totally planned this, didn't they?" I chuckle.

"Of course," Adam rolls his eyes," We are even getting sushi without begging them." He lets out a small chuckle. As he drives, I turn on the radio.

"MY LIPS ARE MOVING. MY LIPS ARE MOVING. MY LIPS ARE MOVING. THEY GO LA LA LA HEYYY!" I scream at the radio. I turn to see Adam laughing with the biggest smile on his face.

"BOY LOOK AT ME IN MAAAAH FACE. TELL ME THAT YOU'RE NOT JUST ABOUT THIS BASSS. YOU REEEEAAALLY THINK THAT I COULD BE REPLACED??? NAAAAAWW I COME FROM OUTER SPAACE!" He raps to radio, being the big loser he is. I start to giggle uncontrollably. Giggle.

"Awe, did my Juliette giggle?!" Adam coos over me. Dang it, he noticed. My cheeks fill yet again with that familiar maroon color. My hands travel to my face, covering every inch I possibly can.

"Shad up." I mumble through my hands. Boyfriends are the best. But they sure do enjoy embarrassing you more. Suddenly, I feel a large hand wrap around my hands that are located on my face. He grip catches them as he pulls my hands from my face.

Thanks Adam for making me feel like Elmo.

"Why are you covering your beautiful face, Juliette?" The boy questions my ways. Whale Adam.

"Because I am beyond blushing and I don't want you to see me like this." A monotone yet firm tone comes out. I have not yet met his eyes. But the wanting is very deep. So I fall victim and catch his gaze.

It is nothing that I was thinking. Seriousness fill his eyes. So serious, it almost scares me.

"Juliette." Is the only thing that comes out of his mouth.

"Y-Y-Yes Adam?" What if I'm too much? What if he is breaking up with me? What if, what if, what if...

"You are beautiful all around. Inside and out. I love how you are opening up to me again... I am a jerk, I know. We hage that cleared. But I really do care for you... Never hide your emotions from me... It's my favorite part of you. Especially when your cheeks are so red, it makes you look like Elmo." And the moment has been ruined. All known cuteness that he said has been washed away with embarrassment.

And guess what?

My face is bright red yet again!

Adam tries to hug but I push him with all my might. Which sends him against the window anf the sound of a big thud. I start to chuckle loudly.

"Do you enjoy seeing me in pain?!?" Adam exclaims with a pout.

"Depends." A smirk grows on my mouth. I hear Adam let out a small hmph as he continues driving.

Oh it is surely good to be back.

"Finally! You guys took forever. " Ashley whines. While she says that, everyone "ooo's" us. And, of course, a pink color develops.

"Ay. She is already embarrassed enough about it." Adam smirks while winking at everyone. I slap his chest as hard as I could. He whimpers from me hitting him.

"We didn't do anything! Adam was just embarrassing me." I sternly say. I hear Tyler say "sureee". A groan comes out of my mouth from frustration. As soon as our sushi comes, all frustrastion is gone and forgotten.

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYSYSHDHDJUD!? HOW IS EVERYONES DAY? BEAUTIFUL I HOPE.

so i amm baaaack. back back again. stephys baaack. tell aaa fraaandd. sorry had to take a break. :-( back every monday and friday!!;-)

so i wrote half of this hawaii on my phone and half on my computer and half while I'm in a plane. Guys ugndfj. United planes stink :-( All our planes are delayed.

i have really missed you guys ahhh! i really do love you guys to PLUTO and back. I am so blessed to have your support. thank you.

Daily question: Favorite animal?
A: Mine has to be a meerkat or dogs ah :-). what is yours? comment belllooooww.

Love you guys! have a great day! aand I will see you next chapterrr. BUH BAAAAI (marks ending omf)