Chapter Twenty-Seven.

"Welcome everyone to the Q&A Panel! We welcome our wonderful guest and thank them for coming!" Suit James introduced him. I actually didn't even know Suit James was here...

"We are excited to be here! So... LET'S GET THIS STARTED!!" Adam screams into the microphone, earning many screams back. He starts pumping his hand in the air. Suddenly I see Brandon turn on his microphone.

"Why do you always get to do the introduction, huh Adam?" Brandon smirks, nudging for Jerome to join.

"Yeah!"

"Yeah same here!" Ashley screams out.

"You don't get a say in this Ash." Mitch grins while winking at her.

"What do you mean! Is it because I am a woman?! I will beat you up like a man! With my penguin army. Am I right?!" The last part she yells for the crowd to agree.

"Noooooooooo! Never mind I take it back! I don't want to get beat up by a girl. Ya know, since I can't hit girls." Mitch crosses his arm and pouts.

"Haha I like your morals." She winks to Mitch, which makes him chuckle.

"Can you guys stop acting like a married couple and admit you are dating! Okay yay. LEGGGGOOOOO." Tyler shouts. The crowd erupts in laughter including the two the joke was about.

"Okay! So you all need to get into a single-filed line in front of the microphone and we will do as many questions as we can. When you come to the mic, just say your name and say who you want to answer your questions." Jason casually says to the fans. I watch all the fans frantically run into the single-filed line. I would think there would be some chaos, but it happened very quickly and neatly.

A girl at about the age of twelve steps up to the mic.

"Hi I am Veronica. I have a question for Ashley." Her smile extends to her cheeks.

"Hiiii Veronica. What is your question, love?" 

"Team Edward or Team Jacob?" I notice Veronica grin. I hear Ashley laugh from that amazing question.

"Team Jacob because seriously. Who can resist a hot werewolf who is in love with you and takes off his shirt every five minutes." I start to choke on the water that I was momentarily drinking. Ash turns to me and laughs. Adam also stares at me, but doesn't laugh.

"I think Juliette here agrees with me." 

"Shat up."

"Yeah Ash, shush." Adam sternly says. She starts to laugh more.

"Thank you Veronica for that great questions!" Veronica says thanks then skips to her seat.

This is going to be an adventure.

Many questions later, a boy came up to the mic. He looks about the age of fourteen.

"Hello. I am Mark and I have a question for Juliette." Oh well that's cool.

"Hiya Mark! What is your question?" I answer back to him. I wonder what will be his question.

"How do you get rid of depression or face it.. It's okay if you can't answer." He mumbles the last part. Shock fills my body as I think of his question. Wow. Really that is a coincidence. 

"Well Mark, I actually do know how to answer this question. I dealt with depression earlier this year and the last few months last year. It wasn't fun. But you have to know that some one is here for you. I am here for you. I have actually been deciding to make a twitter where people can dm for help. But you need to know that it does get better. Take my word. I got through it. Find people who make you happy. Do anything to make you happy. Even if its only for a short time, it's worth it. You are amazing. There are so many things that are waiting for you to discover them. Just embark on your journey to get better and trust yourself. I believe in you. If you ever need anything, and this goes out to everyone that is currently suffering with this, that I will make that twitter shortly so we can chat. I love you. Stay strong." I take a deep breath and notice that my eyes are moist.  I touch my cheek and feel a wet spot.  I was crying? 

Every thing was silent for a few moments, but soon the crowd start to erupt in clapping. Even Mark was clapping with tears in his eyes as well. I turn to see everyone in the panel was clapping and few had tears in there eyes. Especially Adam. 

"Thank you Juliette. Thank you so much." I hear Mark say to me while walking back to his seat in tears. Jason turns to me and comes close to me.

"You did a good job, Jules." He smiles. Then Adam gets close on the other side. 

"You are going to help many people, Juliette." Adam grabs my hand and tightens his grip on it.

I hope I can help people.

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYSUYSIUAIFGB! HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A PHANTABOULOUS DAY! :DDDD

So I know this is a little late! I am sorry senpais! Yesterday I was not feeling well :-( But I am back with this amazing chapter! Also, Ashley's answer in Ashpoved! She answered me back on instagram oMF AH I WAS CRYING.

I wanted to make this chapter a motivational chapter. For everyone who is struggling with depression. Just know that I will always be here for you. Even the community! Just dm me if anyone needs someone to talk to. I will always try to help! Lets get #StephTheCounselor to trend!!>?? Haha jk lololol.

#Julson or #Jadam? ;;;;;-)

I love you guys to PLUTO and back! You have blessed my life completely! I really don't know where I would be without you guys! Thank you so much for all the support. Much luv<55

Question of the Day!: Favorite youtuber?

A: For minecraft, Adam wooooo. Non-Minecraft, Markiplier. :D

Whose yours? Commenttttt belowww!

Thank you for reading this chapter! Have a great day! And I will see you in the next update! BUH BAAAAI !!! (Mark's ending omf.)

-stay gucci