Chapter Eighteen.

"Uh-h." Is all that Adam says. Tears are filling my eyes fast. Here I am, letting my heart be broken by him once more. Suddenly, Jason goes up to Adam and slaps him. The hit was so hard that he was knocked down to the floor.

        "Dude! What the hell!" Adam screeches at the younger boy. I have never seen Jason so mad..

        "If you truly loved Jules... You would NOT hesitate! You have already hurt her once... why add to her pain! You ,sir, disgust me." Jason calmly yells at him. I have to stop Jason from doing anything bad...

        "Jason. Please don't hurt him again. It's okay. I am used to pain." I say softly. Both Jason and Adam stare at me. Adam's pained eyes look deeply into my own. Jason shoots me the death glare. Ashamed. 

Juliette, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Adam starts crawling towards me, his cheek still a bright red color. He caresses the back of my head and keeps his gaze locked in mine.

        "I choose Juliette." Adam says sternly, his voice strong. My breath stops. I stare at him, not knowing if he means what he says.

        "You do?" I mumble softly.

        "Yes. I choose you over everyone. I am sorry it took me so long to realize. I am stupid. Will you forgive me?"  He begs me. Forever wishing I had enough strength to be mad at him. His arms wrap around me and my legs turn to jelly.

I am so glad I am sitting down.

        "Yes. I forgive you." 

Then sparks fly everywhere. My brain becomes a mess. All known confidence in me leaves my body. Butterflies explode in my stomach yet again. 

After a few moments, we break apart from the amazing kiss.

        "What about me!!..." I hear some yell in the back. The voice belonging to Alesa. Oh crap I forgot about her.. Then suddenly my right cheek starts seering with pain. I yelp out in agony. As I am cramping on the floor, I notice Adam getting up and going to Alesa.

        "All you are is a no good liar. You might be beautiful on the outside, but certainly not in the inside." He says then comes to me and picks me up bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck.

        "Now let's go and get some Italian food." He smirks at me.

Of course.

        "But this is a lot of foooooood." I whine to Jason and Tyler. I have two plates of lasagna with a side order of salad in front of me. Which is quite a lot for myself.

        "You need to gain weight anyway. Soooo here is your chance!" Janson encourages me with food. WITH FOOD. Now, normal and cool people would be excited, but me? I am a weird person and is scared of food ever since...

I pick at my food and shove it around my plate. Jason nudges me in the shoulder, which makes me turn my head towards him. He stares at me and takes me fork from my plate. He gets a fork-full of my lasagna and stuffs it all in my mouth. I choke for a few moments then swallow it. 

        "Jason!" I start laughing at his silliness. He grabs another fork-full of lasagna and stuffs it in my mouth. This time, I am not surprised so I can actually not choke. 

        "Juliette! Eat this too!" I hear Mitch yell to me from the other side of the table. I notice him throwing a breadstick to me. I barely catch the buttery bread. 

Oh gosh.

A/N:

HEYYYY YOUUOUOU GUYUSYYSU!!!!11!!  Hope everyone is having a GREATTT day!! :D

So I am so sorry! I am sorry I did not update on Saturday nor Monday! :(  I have been really stressed and experiencing a bit of the famous "Writer's Block". 

Sooooo Jason punched Adam??? OH SNAP! Then they kisssss ajfklbgrhfdg feels! Also, last time I am going to do this disclaimer. I DO NOT HATE ALESA! I ADORE HER! THIS IS JUST THE PLOT FOR THE STORY.

Dedication to @Dani_Random480 for being awesome and nice for helping me feel better with my Writer's Block!

I am going to start doing dedications to all you amazing people! :D So I hope you guys like it!

Love you guys long time. You mean the world to me. I have been going through a lot of stuff and it is nice to be loved by you guys. <3 Thank you.

-stay gucci