Chapter Thirty-Two.

(merry Christmas guys! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas day. any who, last chapter before the epilogue! enjoy! -steph)

"JULESSSS!" I hear Tyga and Janson call for me, trying to get me to come out of the bathroom. I haven't really taken that long. But them being like little boys, all they can do is whine.

"Guys! I'm almost done, hold your horses!" I yell to them through the door as I finish off my look by putting mascara on. Today, I had to look at least a bit decent. Today was the last day of the convention, which I am not looking forward for. That means... everyone splits...including Adam.

Adam and I are dating, but he has a job he needs to keep on task. He can't just drop everything for unextraordinary girl like me. He has to make a living and do meet ups. Which will make me do one of the worst things I absolutely hate in the entire world. Long distant relationships. 

I trust Adam, but I don't know if I would be able to last that long without seeing him. I mean, I have gotten so used to seeing him every day and going on a mini-date every other day. What am I doing to d-

"JULES OH MY GOSH I WILL BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!" Janson screams, breaking me out of my thoughts. I laugh to myself as I open the door to see my two best friends sitting on the floor. Pouting like the little babies they are.

"My gosh... finally. This is why I don't have a girlfriend." Tyler mutters while walking into the bathroom and closes it. I turn to look at Janson, not saying a peep as minutes pass. 

Just staring.

Not being able to hold it in, we both begin to laugh hysterically. Our faces being red from laughing so much. Jason rolls side to side from laughing so much. As I begin to calm down, I sit criss-cross next to Jason. Who has stopped rolling, and sits with his legs open.

"Jason?" My voice comes out soft, feeling something was a bit off with the atmosphere. My peripheral vision turns to match his eyes. His eyes didn't look like they usually do. They were occupied with a different feeling than I usually see. 

Lust and hurt.

"Juliette, I-uh- need to tell you something." His voice even seeming off. I nod slowly , wondering what he was so nervous about. I mean, he always tells me everything. How bad could this be? 

"I-erm-well- I....," He takes a deep breath then lets out a loud sigh," I like you." As those three words come out, my mind goes black. I don't know how to feel or to act. My best friend, the guy who has helped me through thick and thin, has just confessed his feelings for me. I thought he was hitting it off so well with Izzy. Half of the time he was with her. Why, out of all people, did he half to choose me?

"Oh." Was all that I could make out. I tried to say more yet nothing would come out.

"But don't worry... I promise it will go away... I'm taking Izzy on a date later today so..." He says, trying to lighten to mood a little. I smile, yet still am a bit shocked at what just happened.

"Good for you, Janson." I put my hand on his, feeling happy for my best friend. But as I realize what I was doing, I quickly pull back my hand.

"Could I just try this one thing really quick...?" His eyes were facing the ground, his voice becomes a bit raspy. I swear, I think his voice just dropped a whole octave. What should I say? It can't be something bad...right?

Before I could reply or say anything, his lips were on mine. His lips were soft and sweet. As I realize what was currently happening, I quickly push him away.

"Jason! I have a boyfriend!" I say, anger soaring through my veins. I just...cheated on Adam. Tears welled in my eyes as I make myself have the will to stand up.