Chapter Eight.

We keep our eyes glued to the screen. We have been watching re-runs of American Idol: Season 10 all day.

        "I wish I could or play piano like that." Sadness overcomes me. I am pretty worthless. I can't do anything amazing.

        "I bet you could learn. But Jules, don't put yourself down because of that. I mean, I don't know how to do those thing. Heck, I can't do anything either." Jason confirms my sorrow with his failures. Okay, that might have been a little mean.        

        "Okay. Thanks Janson." I smile to him. He brings me into a hug. Then Tyler comes running. Oh no. Tyler belly-flops onto us.

        "CAAAAAN'T STAAAAHP, WOOOOOON'T STAAAAAAAAAAAHP!" He screams into the air. Yep. That is Tyga.

         ADAM'S POV:                                         (HAHAHA DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING!!!!!)

        I run the blade against my wrist.

This is for being stupid.

        I make another line a little longer.

This is for losing her.

        I make the last one deeper.

This is for breaking her heart.

        I groggily wake up in my bathroom. Oh right. I was putting myself in place. It is pretty normal for me to pass out in the bathroom.

I get up and look into my fridge.

Death pills

Death pills

More death pills

Leftover Chinese food, hey I want that.

and death pills.

        I get the Chinese food out, and stuff it in my microwave. I am running low on leftovers. I never go out, because I might run into her.

I want to see her beautiful face again. I want to hug her and say everything is okay. I want to tell her why I kissed Alesa and explain.

But all I am is trash.

Worthless, disgusting, no-good piece of trash.

JULIETTE'S POV:                                                      (HUEHUE YOU GUYS PROBS HATE ME RN! ILY)

"Chug it! Chug it! Chug it!" We say, chanting to Jason, who is chugging down two MONSTERS. He drinks them both down then lets a large burp.

        "YEEEEEE!!! GO JANSON!!! THAT'S MAH HOME BOYYYYYY!!!1!!1!!!" Tyler shouts all around Jason, being his cheerlearder.

Oh did I mention that Tyler had four cans of MONSTER?

      Everyone was all over the place. They were conversating on their own, forgetting I was even in the room. It made me a bit sad that just drinking some MONSTER, they can forget me?

        I start walking to my room and locking it. I am in no mood for some positivity.

I go to my favorite drawer.

The razor drawer.

I get a clean razor because I feel this as an ocassion.

I get my arm and make four lines. Six lines. Eight lines.

        And they are all for being fool.

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYSHFKJSBAGK;! SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!

GUYS I HAVE BEEN SO STRESSED. LIKE IT WAS BAD. SCHOOL IS BLEH.

So sorry this is short. Just a filler. BUT AY, ADAM'S POV??! MAYBE YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE MORE OF THAT SINCE THIS HAS REACHED 1K READS! UMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME !! (/^-^)/   \(^-^\)

Welp, ima go. I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK. C:

-stay gucci