Chapter Nineteen.

"So what hotel are you guys staying at?" Ashley ask me with her poof looking so fabulous.

        "Uhhhhhh Hilton, I believe?" I tell her. Please don't say it. Please don't say it.

        "HEEYYYYY THAT'S WHERE ADAM IS ALSO STAYING!" Bashur winks at me. The same thing happened like last year. 

Of freaking course.

But I am sharing a room with Janson and Tyga this time.

        "Really? What floor you on, Adam?" I ask him with a smile. He turns to face me with a blush growing on his face. Did I make him blush?

        "Third. What about you, Juliette?" With his pink cheeks, he smiles. Gosh. How can someone have such an attractive smile.

        "Third." He had to plan all of this. Maybe he and Jason talked..? 

WAIT!

They did talk! They had to plan ALL of this. Jason was going to get a talk from me.

        "Well thanks Adam for paying man! Means a lot!" Jerome kindly says. Wait, he paid? Crap. I wanted to pay for myself. I run to Adam.

        "Addddaaaaamm." I hold out his name. He laughs with his adorable laugh.

        "Julietttteeeeeee." He mimics me like a squid. Wait what?

        "You paid for my food too?" Questioning the handsome man besides me.

        "Of course?" He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. I look at our hands then blush that stupid familiar crimson color.

        "I need to pay you back." I sternly say. He shakes his head.

        "No. Let me pay for you."

        "But why? I am an independent black woman! I can do what I want!" Yep. Totally smooth Juliette. You make the boys come running for sure. Well, away from you.. But I hear a chuckle come out of his mouth.

        "You are for sure not a black woman, Jul. And because I care for you. I want to always be able to pay for you. I want to start to take care of you." He stops which makes me stop at his side. He turns his head and stares deeply into my eyes.

They are so mesmerizing. 

        "But Jason and Tyler take care of me." Being an oblivious person I am, I say back to him. His hand leaves mine, leaving it cold. Both hands travel to my shoulders.

        "Not like this." Then his lips crash onto mine softly. Passion seering through every part of the kiss. His lips were the only thing on my mind. Other than the same fireworks that fly everytime we kiss. This felt perfect. He was perfect.

After some moments, we part away. 

        "Do you get what I mean?" He smirks. This boy just has me wrapped around his finger.

        "Yes." I croak out. His smirks stays on his face as he wraps his arms around me.

        "Juliette, I am sorry for all the pain I have caused you. I am quite stupid as you may know. I am so stupid and I don't even deserve you. Yet, you forgave me and stay by me. I don't even know how to fix all the problems I created. I was so miserable. I was devestated and so upset with myself doing what I did to you. I really just wanted to die. You are my world. I want you to be mine. Will you allow me the pleasure to be your wonderful boyfriend who treats you with an undying love and spoils you to death?"

I feel a few tears slip out of my eyes and run down to my cheeks. Unable to say anything, I nod furiously. His lips collide with mine yet again. This soft lips against mine. I can now call Adam mine.

I can now be happy with him by my side.

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYSSYUABGKJFBAG! HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVE A SUPERFANTASTIC DAY/NIGHT/EVENING! :D

Guyssss! Ugh I am sorry! I didn't update Saturday NOR Sunday! I am a terrible person :-( I have beeeen souper busy with school ewe ;(

Omg Take Me to Church just came on my pandora lolololol ;) x)

I have missed you guyssssssss. Like so much. Thank you all so much for your support. 

I dedicate this chapter to @batmangurlstuff for her AMAZING comment about bad alesa. IT'S GREAT I LAUGHED SO HARD! (Remember I have NOTHING against her. Just the plot, kay?)

OMG ADAM ASKED HER OUTWENGAJRB! I HAD ED SHEERAN ON WHILE WRITING AND I WAS CRYING AND FANGIRLING SO HARD OMG! My dad walked in while I was writing the kiss scenes and I was like "Awwwkwwaaardddddd."

Love you guys to PLUTO and back (; Love ya!

-stay gucci