Chapter Sixteen.

As I walk back out to the panel, Adam stares at me. Worry and fury invade his eyes. I simply take my seat and look around at the crowd. I start to hear whispering and clattering of..chairs? I ignore the stupidity and listen to the little girls question to Ashley. All the sudden, I feel someone poking me. Nonstop.

Poke.

Simmer Juliette, just ignore Jason.

Poke Poke.

Ignore ignore ignore.

Poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke.

        "What do you wa- oH." I whisper loudly to who I thought was Jason but revealed to be Adam.

        "What was wrong with Mitch? Did he hurt you? Did he insult you? Did he hit you?" Adam frantically asks me in a loud whisper.

        "Adam. Control oneself. He didn't hurt me.. I just found out why he didn't like me..." I trail off, not wanting to talk about it in public. He searchs through my eyes, looking for some reassurance.  

        "Why?" He hums to me softly. 

        "Later. We will discuss this later." 

 "GGUUUUUUUUYYYSYSSS!!!!11!!" I jabber to my squad. 

        "Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttt." Brandon whines to me. I smile at his weirdness.

        "I am hungry. I need food in my belly. I NEED FOOD DOWN MY ESOPHAGUS!" I randomly hoot to everyone in the "Break Room". I start to hear laughter spread through my group.  I find myself laughing at my own stupidity.

        "But we are in a room full of food!" Jason starts to chuckle. I look around, noticing all the food that was actually around me. But....

        "Do they have sushi?' I smirk at them. They all groan, well everyone except Adam. I see his face light up like a Christmas tree. He comes closer to me and high fives me.

        "SUSHI IS LOVE!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. 

        "SUSHI IS LIFEEEEE!!" Adam joins in with the #Sushisfricklefracklelife club.

        "But what if we want Italian?" I hear Mitch pipe in. I didn't know he came in... I guess he talked to Jerome and fixed everything.

        "We will have a vote then! All in favor for Italian, please raise your hands." I say in a monotone voice. Ashley, Mitch, Jerome, Brandon, Tyler, and Jerome all raise their hands. Haters gonna hate man...

        "Well then. You all are just haters. Raise your hands if you want sushi!!!!!!" Then Adam and I raise our hands...

        "WE WINN! YES!" Adam screams, making everyone cover their ears because of his loudness. I cheer with the cute curly-haired boy next to me. We spend about five minutes dancing to our own music in our heads. We finally stop acting hilarious (I am the funniest person alive, totally..), everyone is staring at us. 

        "You guys are like so perfect for each other. It's like not even funny..." Brandon says. Adam and I laugh at the truth. I get on my toes and kiss him on the cheek.

        "Well... Let's go get some Italian food!" Mitch yells happily then starts to skip with Jerome by his side. Adam , suddenly, pulls me aside from everyone else.

        "So what happened with Mitch?" He sweetly asks me, wanting an explanation for Mitch's awful behavior last year.

        "He said he was jealous of us.. Because when you saw me, it was like love at first sight. And when he dates girls, all they want is fame. He is just lonely.." I start to feel bad for him. I know Mitch didn't like pity, but It was true. Right when I met Adam, it was like love at first sight. Well maybe not love... He wouldn't have kissed Alesa if he loved me..

        "Really...man I had no idea.. I am going to go talk to him, okay?" Sadness and worry fill his greenish-brownish eyes. I nod in agreement. I am very proud of him wanting to talk to Mitch. I start to walk out of the Break Room, getting ready to leave for the restaurant. Then I see someone I never wanted to see again. 

Alesa.

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!11!!! HOW IS EVERYONES DAY/NIGHT/EVENING?? TREMENDOUS I HOPE!

Soooo, Sorry I did not update on Saturday! I was actually being social! Ohmygosh wat staph, yhu r social? Hard to believe :D

So I am going to update chapter seventeen after this ;) ILY YOU GUYS ! 

Omg shiz just got reallllll! Alesa is back back back. Back again gain gain. Alesa's back back back. TELLLL ADAAAAAMM. Sorry... went a bit Slim Shady on you guys!

Thank you all for all the support you have blessed me with! It means.. a lot guys. Really.. If you guys want, since I got 10k on my first book, I can do like my life story or stuff. And one of my fantastic readers said I should like 15 facts about myselfs. :D Thanks <3

I love you guys so much. I love you too pluto and back. <3

-stay gucci