Chapter Six.

It has been seven months. Seven months of destruction. Seven months of loneliness. Seven months.

        The only people I talk to is Jason and Tyler. They are the only people who get me.

        Thing is, they have gotten too busy with their youtube growing. I barely ever talk to them anymore. I hurts to know they have moved on.

        Maybe because they got tired of my depression?

        I could understand why. I was a pain to deal with.

        I get into my bed, hoping I could sleep away my pain.

        I wake u to the sound of banging. I scramble out of bed and hurry to get my hand baseball bat. The banging of the door becomes more furious. I got to the door and grab the knob. I pull it wide open and get ready to attack my intruders.

        "WHAAA-wait. Jason? Tyler?" I am cut off by my own surprise. They smile. I watch Jason's smile drop. His eyes look at my stomach.

Oh crap.

I forgot I was only in my underwear and bra.

        "Jules...you're like a living skeleton." Jason says sadly. I just shrug. They both run to me, and make a group hug. They squeezed me tightly.

        "We have missed you. A lot." Tyler confesses.

        "I thought you guys were starting to not like me. Not wanting to be my friend anymore." I mumble. I hear them gasp and break away from the hug.

        "Juliette! No! Never! We just have busier schedules, more conventions to attend, and much more. We are sorry that we haven't been the best of friends." Jason responds sadly. 

        "Oh no! It is fine! I get it! You are really busy." I confirm, "look, we can talk about this tomorrow. We can get caught up tomorrow. Right now, you guys need sleep." I tell them. They just nod.

        "Fine, but tomorrow. Tomorrow you will talk to us about that." Jason declares, while pointing to my skeletal stomach. Then it actually hits me.

I am ONLY in my bra and underwear. In front of guys. Let me rephrase that. 

In front of MEN.

I quickly wrap my arms around my body. Tyler and Jason come to me.

        "Jules. You are amazing and beautiful. Now it realy hurts me-" Jason is cut off by Tyler nudging him in the elbow, "I uh mean us. It really hurts US when you make yourself a living skeleton." I hear his voice level decrease. 

        "We will help you out of this. We hate seeing you hurt yourself. Your body." Tyler nicely says. I let tears fill my eyes.

       "Well goodnight Jules. We love you." They both say in unison then walk into the living room. I slowly walk into my room and climb into bed. Maybe this won't be so bad.

        I am awaken by the sounds of monkeys. I groan, crawling out of bed. I sleepily walk out my door and into the chaos.

        I see the toaster smoking, then my eyes look towards the stove. Burnt pancakes filling the whole pan. The room was filling up with black smoke.

        "What are you guys doing?!? Trying to burn my house down?!?" I yell at them furiously. I am very annoyed. I feel like I am babysitting these children. They turn around and stare at me. Guilt filling their faces.      

        I go and fix all the mess they made. My face was being filled with smoke. As I finish, I stare at the boys, just waiting for an explanation.

        "We are sorry!" They say at the same time, " we wanted to make breakfast for you, but it ended very badly." Tyler admitted. I let out a short sigh.

        "Okay. Thank you for trying. Just please, not again." I confirm with them strongly. Jason lets out a chuckle, and they both nod.

        "How about I just make some breakfast." I say to my weird best friends.

        "Sounds amazing. We will help." Tyler smirks. Gosh I really love these boys.

       A/N:

Hey YOu GuYs! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day/night/evening!!

I am sorry I have not been active. I have loads of homework and a loved one in my family died. So I am sorry. DEARLY SORRY.

I wills start updating every friday or saturday. If i don't, then I will have an explanation c:

I love you guys so much! Thank you guys! I love you to the universe and back.

-stay gucci