Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Jason's POV:  [Who didn't see this coming ;) ]

"Tyga. I need to get over her! I can't like my best friend!" I pace back and fourth as Tyler is sitting on the left bed.

"Jason, chill down then we can really talk about it." He says with a calm tone. I stop pacing and take a seat right next to him. 

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to be awkward with Juliette. She is with Adam. I actually kind of ship them. bu-"

"Janson, stop rambling and listen," I shut my mouth and open my ears for my best friend's lecture," Either you could go for a new girl. Man, date someone. You and I deserve an award for what we have been doing for the past year. It was really worth it, but you need someone who can take her off your mind. Or we can go for mental techniques." For once, Tyler was right. With the girl idea, I am actually scared for his mental techniques.

"You are right. Thank you Tyga." I hug him, being as manly as possible. Bros can hug without losing their man-cards sometimes. 

"No problem Janson," Tyler smiles," what about those mental techniques?" He smirks. Yep. Definitely not doing those.

"Uh... how about if the girl thing doesn't work, you can try them?" I say with a hint of regret. When its Tyler, you never know..

"Yeah okay!" Suddenly, the door opens with the revealing of Juliette. With a tear-stained face.

"Jules! What's wrong?!" Tyler and I say in unison. She just laughs. 

"Nothing guys. I just really love you both." Her smile glows, filling the room. That is why I fell for her...

What am I saying?!

"Awww! We love you too Jules!," Tyler grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug with Juliette," but you will tell us another time why you came back crying." I feel a smirk grow on his mouth.

What am I going to do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy's POV: [so many surprises in this filler wowow :DDD ]

I head deeper into the the crowd. I know coming into a secret party is bad, but the feeling is so exhilarating. A bit of my inspiration to become to way I am is from a book by John Green called Paper Towns.

"Hey babyyyyy, want some weed?" A guy about 17 years-old ask me. I turn my head and walk faster.

I shouldn't be here. I could get caug-

"NO ONE MOVE. PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR. THIS IS AN ARREST. IF YOU MOVE, WE WILL PUT OUR STUN GUNS TO USE."

Oh crap.

"You get one call." The officer tells me sternly. I nod then run to the phone. Who should I even contact. I am ways away from anyone I know. Or...

I type the numbers in fast. It rings one. two. three.

"Hello?"

"Juliette??!"

"No this is Jason. Jules is asleep."

"Oh-h uh Jason. Never-rmin-nd."

"No what do you need?"

"I uhm am in the uhm police office and I need someone to pick me uhm up.." My face turns to a bright shade of red.

"She is passed out but I will be there in less than 5 minutes. I will see you there."

"Jason you don't have to-"

"What is your full name?" 

"Uhhhh Isabella Dysart." 

"Got it. See you in a few Iz. Stay strong." Then the phone line is cut.

Did that just happen?

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYSUSYSUYUS!!?? HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A NEATO DAY! YAS I JUST SAID THAT. ;)

sosososoos this chapter...it went everywhere...the idea hit me and it was like a cool idea. Who ships Izzy and Jason? Ship names? ;-----) Poor Janson too :(

GUYS IM SORRY! I have been struck by the awful Writer's block. I have been working on this chapter since monday. Ugh. But now the thing with Izzy has helped me :DD So two updates for you guys tomorrow to make up for the updates I have missed :)

I am so blessed to have you guys. Thank you so much for being here for me and reading my books. I have the best readers.. I love you guys so much. I love you to PLUTO and back :) Just thank you for supporting me.

Question of the Day: Do you guys like Five Nights At Freddys? If so, which game?

A: I like either two or four. I am a big fan about it ahh.

I love you guys. <3

-stay gucci

[see you tomorrow ;) ]