Chapter Twelve.

"Why did we have to driveeeeee!" I whined at the two sleepy boys, who are laying in their hotel bed.

        "Becauseeee it was kind of close byyy. Besides... if anything happens.." Jason mumbles. He must be worried about me.

        "Jason.. are you worried I won't be used to conventions..?" I sit at the edge of their bed. He looks at me, his eyes scanning through mine. 

        "Uh.. yeah. But we will be there with you so dont worry." Jason replaces his deep, worry-filled eyes with a smile,"now get some sleep Jules. Big day tomorrow." Then my eyes doze off into the wonderful world of sleep.

        "WAKEEEEE UP!!!! CONVENTION HYPE SWAG IS TURNED ON!" Tyler blares into my ear, waking me up from my slumber,"ALSSSOOOOO, I don't wanna be late so let's hurry." With a calming tone, he goes to the closet and looks through his close.

I get up and head to the mirror.

Today I will overcome my hatred for conventions and enjoy myself today with my best friends. I will not be bothered by a cheating scumbag, and will not let him invade my mind.

        "I am confident." I whisper to myself, smiling at my words. 

We arrive at the convention, and I have to admit.. I am pretty nervous. Jason has been holding my right hand, and Tyler with my left. I feel as if i can conquor the world right now.

        "Whatever happens, we are here. Okay?" Tyler sincrely says. I nod and shoot him a gracious smile. They have been acting a bit weird ever since we left the hotel. Like an over-protective sense..

We stand outside the huge convention. I take a deep breath and fill my mind with confident thoughts. I take one last look at Jason and Tyler before we step in.

Here goes nothing.

My vision is filled with tons of people and many of my old friends. I see Ashley, and Brandon, and...

Adam.

My breath becomes uneven. I close my eyes, not sure what to do at this moment. Jason wraps his arms around me.

        "You are going to have to face him someday. Just listen to what he has to say.." Tyler whispers in my ear. What the actual hell?! I push Jasons arms off me, and turn to face them.

        "Did you guys know.. Did you plan this??!" I yell, confused at what I am feeling right now. They both look at the ground.

Perfect.

        "Fine. Want me to talk to him. FINE!" I walk off, not turning back. I head towards Adam. His face. His smile. More like his fake smile. Him. I stand in place, staring and contemplating if I should do this. 

What if this is all a joke? What if he is just going to make fun of me? Then my mind goes back at what his house looked like.

The death pills. The marks on his arms. His drunken self.

I remember it perfectly as if it happened yesterday.

I must have been staring at him for awhile, because he finally catches me gawking at him. His eyes are planted on me. He starts walking towards me.

Faster

Faster

Faster.

What is he going to do?

All the sudden, I feel arms wrap around my waist. Is this really happening? 

        "I'm sorry." All known hatred for him has been drained. I wrap my arms around his neck and enjoy his embrace. I forget everything. I forget why we broke up. Why I cut. My dark past. My surroundings.

I always thought when people would say that the world freezes when you are hugging that special person. But now I understand. I undertsand clearly. Because he is the one.

We let go after a few minutes, hearing an applause from the crowds surrounding us. His eyes go back to me.

        "Now, why don't we go talk about my stupid jealously." He says while dragging me into one of the computer rooms.

Jealously?

A/N:

Hey YOU GUYS!!??! Hope everyone is having a tremendous day/night/evening!

Okay.. can we talk about THIS CHAPTER OMG I AM CRYING IT IS BEAUTIFUL. Full explanation from Adam will be in next chapter :D What do you guys think of this chapter? 

Also... Thank you guys so much. You have pretty much changed my life. I am so confident in my writing now. I am so happy... Thank you so much for all the support I have been blessed with. Couldn't have done it with you guys. I love you guys long time. Thought I should say thanks.

-stay gucci