Chapter Seventeen.

Now I did understand that the kiss was completely fake. Well to Adam. The memory plays in my mind like a movie. Alesa's right hand was going through his hair while her left was on his waist. I snap out of the disgusting memory as I am about to gag.

Then her eyes spot me. A smirk fills her horrendous face. How was she ever my friend?

(a/n: Guys, I have nothing and I mean nothing against Alesa. I love her! But it is just for the plot. Also, shiz is about to get realz.)

I see her walking towards my presence. She just had to ruin my day.

        "Oh hey Juliette the youtuber hooker." She shoots me a grin. I feel my breakfast come up and stop at my throat. Anger fills in my veins. Who does she think she is...

        "Oh hey Alesa." I say with no excitement whatsoever in my facial expression or the tone of my voice. She thinks she is so high above everyone else..

        "You just had to steal Adam away from me, didn't you? I bet you planned everything." She grits her teeth in anger. What the actual hell..? Alesa knew I really liked Adam. My mind spins at all that I am hearing. She was the best actor ever...

        "Uh not really. He just chose me over you." I say to her, with just a dash of sassiness hinting in my voice. Her face grows furious.. Oh crap... I unleashed a gorilla.. She comes closer to me then I feel a sting occur in my cheek. I crouch down to the ground, caressing my sore cheek. She slapped me. That witch...

She starts to come down to my level. I can't let this witch win. She starts to laugh. LAUGH. I wait for the right moment.. Closer.. Closer..

        "Awe. What a wussy." She grins with her ugly, stupid laugh. Then I spring up and punch her. As I punch her, my ring creates a big cut on her forehead. She cries out in pain and holds her head. Looks like I have won this one. I start to get up and smooth out my shirt. Then her legs swing against mine, which makes me fall to the ground. Did she just do that?!

        "Hahaha. You are so stupid for a hooker." She laughs, still holding the cut I created. 

        "JULIETTE!!" I hear a familiar voice spring out from the background.

Jason.

I turn to see his worried eyes on me.

        "Are you okay??!" He asks me frantically. Where is Adam during all this? I nod slowly. I am not going to lose this fight. Especially to that witch. I get on my knees and up in Alesa's face. Then my right hand flys across her cheek, creating a loud smack. 

        "JULIETTE! WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I hear a different voice yell to me. But it doesn't belong to Jason.

Adam. 

He runs over to me. Nope.

He pushes me and runs to Alesa. Wrapping his muscular arms around her. Is he freaking serious..

        "I just came to say hi to you guys and apologize to Juliette.. Then suddenly she pushed me down and punched me." Alesa acts like a whiny witch and fake cries. He cannot believe all this propaganda. Can he...?

        "That is a total lie! I came to check on Jules then suddenly I see being tripped to the ground by this...shrew!" Jason defends me. Wow. My eyes start to twinkle with tears. How can Adam be helping Alesa and not me..

        "Jules? So I see you have a new pet name for Juliette?" Adam grits his teeth in rage. A firery passion burning in his eyes.

        "And I see you have a secret floozy, huh? Didn't think you hit that low." Jason retorts back to Adam. Ohmygosh..

        "See you have a secret infatuation with my Juliette." He returns with the anger still burning in his eyes.

        "Well, look who is talking! Why am I the one helping you with your girlfriend who you like so much?" Jason is truly on fire with his comebacks right now.

        "Uh.."

        "Yeah Adam. Who do you like better? Juliette or me? You have to choose. Right now." Alesa grins at me then puts on a puppy face as her face turns to Adam. 

Why am I so nervous? Shouldn't I trust him?

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYS!! (AGAIN LELELE) HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT/EVENING!

Sooooo this was an EPIC chapter!!!! As I was writing, I was going like "Ohhhhh sLAY!"  xD I am too attached to my book.. :P

TWO UPDATES IN THE SAME DAY AHHH!

Also, I DO NOT hate Alesa in ANY way! It is just for the plot... 

Thanks to some of my friends who helped me with the idea and the plan for this chapter! Love you guys!  @victor_is_clutch @mary7_16 @SarahtheMagnificent !! I am not that good at adding random (but not really random. Makes total sense) violence. 

Thanks for all the love! Also, for reaching 10k reads on my first book, would you want me to talk about my life ? Kind of like a "Draw my Life" but more like "Write my Life". Only if you guys want.

Thank you for all you have done. You guys mean so much to me. Love you long time!

-stay gucci