Chapter Twenty.

"I think they left without us." Adam looks around the parking lot.

"But Jason and Tyler were my riddeeeeee. Dang it." I pout. We weren't too long, were we? I really didn't track time...

"At least I brought my car. And we are in the same hotel and the same floor so.." He smirks while intertwining our fingers. I feel butterflies explode in my stomach as our hands touch.

I hate that he has this effect on me. He really has me wrapped around his finger. But it is such an amazing feeling. He is never not on my mind..

"Well thanks beautiful. Don't worry, you have me wrapped around your finger too." Adam winks at me with his terrible winking skills. I let go of his hand and cover my face with my hands.

Did I seriously just say that out loud?

"Oh my gosh. I am so embarrassing." I shake my head. Suddenly, I feel arms wrap around my waist with a head leaning on my shoulder.

"Don't cover your face. I can't see your beautiful face darling. And you are certainly not embarrassing. If anything, I am. You are quite the opposite." Adam whispers into my ear. A shiver springs up my body.

This boy...

I slowly take my hands off my face. He comes to the front of me in a ninja speed. His hands grip onto mine.

What have I done to deserve this boy?

"Goodnight Jul. I will see you tomorrow morning." He kisses my forehead then dashes down the hallway. I giggle.

Wait.

Did I just giggle?

Oh gosh.

I knock on the door about fifty times before someone answers. I see the knob being turned as someone opens it. It slowly opens, revealing the figure to be Jason.

"Missy. Do you know what time it is?!" Jason sternly acts as a dad. Oh crap.

"Uh it is...I actually do not know the time." I scratch the back of my neck. I was actually curious what time it was. If he was mad, it was probably like two a.m.

"It is 10:31! Way past your bedtime! You have broken your curfew rules!" He crosses his arms.

"And when is my curfew, officer Jason?" I question my silly best friend who is trying to be cool. I bite my lip, holding in my laughter for what was going to come out of his mouth.

"10:30." Is he serious? Oh my gosh. I start to throw a laughing fit, unable to hold in all my giggles. He grabs my hand and brings me inside the room.

"I'm serious." His expression saddens. Oh Janson. How I love you.

"Well you are the one who left me there with my boyfriend." I blurt out. His jaw drops to the floor. I said boyfriend! He doesn't know yet...

"Excuse me, but boyfriend? When did this happen??!" Tyler burst in and gushes over me. Oh dear.

"Uh.. When you guys left, Adam confessed his feelings to me and apologized..then it just..happened." I say shyly with a blush furiously growing on my face. Jason's gaze burns into my soul.

Lucifer, is that you?

"Jules?" Oh deer. This is going turtlelly wrong.

"For sharks." Tyler grins. And I spoke my mind again! Jason swipes his gaze to Tyler, making him flinch.

"If he hurts you...I will beat him until he cannot walk. Understood?" Jason says with a stern tone.

"Yes sir!" Oh how I loved Jason...

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYSSKADGB! HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A SWELL DAY/NIGHT/EVENING!

So this isn't very long... i know! Sorry! My parents are taking away my computer for the night, and I just HAD to update for you lovelies. Don't worry. Will update a fantastic chapter tomorrow ;-) #Jadam

Also, what did you guys think of the cute #Julson and #Jyler bonding moments!! <3

Love you guys to PLUTO and back :D <3

Thank you guys for all the support you have blessed me with. It means loads. Love ya long time!

-stay gucci