Chapter Thirteen.

He closes the door and takes a deep breath. He plants his bottom onto the floor and encourages me to do the same.

Why am I trusting him?

Oh yeah. Jason and Tyler made me go and talk to him, which turned into a five minute embrace.

        "Juliette. I am sorry. I really am. I have also been going through the pain and depression you have been going through as well. Now I know that you won't probably forgive me right at the moment. You probably hate me. But I want to explain."He mumbles, keeping his vision to the floor. I keep remembering the death pills he had in his fridge.

        "One, you cannot say that you are going through the same thing I am going through. That is completely unfair. Second, I don't hate you..." I stare at him. Who would have thought that I would be talking to him? I always swore that I would never speak to him or face him again..

        "You are right, I am sorry. You don't hate me?" His faces comes up and deeply stares into my green eyes.

        "I just don't like you very much at the moment.." 

        "Can I just explain everything..please.." He begs, his eyes aching to tell the truth of that day. Oh, that horrendous day that I cannot bear with to even discuss or think about it. Yet, it always comes back to my mind to remind me how worthless and no good I am.

I give him a slight nod and he cleared his throat. I am scared of everything he was going to say.

        "Okay so, even though we went out for about two or three days, I have never felt so complete. It was like...you were the one made for me. I know it sounds really cheesy, but it felt like those Hallmark movies. Perfect. Then Jerome started to talk to you..," I watched as his hands turn to a fist," he obviously liked you. You were so oblivious. He would never leave Mitch. But he left him to talk to ONLY you. It pissed me the hell off. I got really jealous. I couldn't sleep because all I thought about was if you and him got together."

        "Adam. You got to be kidding me. I would nev-"

        "I know. I was fueled with so much jealously and anger...It was like it controlled me..," He slumps his shoulders as if he was embarrassed," anyway, I didn't know what to do. I pretty much thought I lost you. Now you know how stupid I am. I watched movies about how the girlfriends make out with their best friends, then the boyfriend like makes out with her best friend. Then she gets jealous and a happily ever after. So I kinda did that.." He awkwardly scratched his neck. Is he really that stupid...

        "You know your plan didn't go very well." I tell him as-a-matter-of-factly. I try to wrap my head around all of this. 

        "I realized that... I also noticed how hurt you were. Man, that picture of you bursting into tears was the death of me. Every night I would dream of that. It haunted me for so long. Then I took cutting and drinking as my new hobby. It helped me not think of you. You don't realize how...painful my past was. You brought me back to life."

I forget I am mad at him. I forget we are still at a convention. I go up to him and plant my lips on his. He is taken back for a few moments, then kisses back. The fireworks explode in my mind. Tears slip out of my eyes and brush against his cheeks. We break apart, living in silence of what had just happened.

        "Was that real?" He cutely questions. I let out a small chuckle from his remark. 

Maybe I can be happy again. Slowly but surely.

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYS! HOW IS EVERYONES DAY/NIGHT/EVENING GOING? SPECTACULAR I HOPE!!

Now you guys are probably wondering.. oMg StEph You UpDatEd tWO tImEs in TwO dAYS.

yes senpais. you are correct. You are not dreaming ;D My new schedule is mondays and saturdays. Does that sound cool? Yas. Well also..

I fangirled so hard while writing this. AH. So... they kissed!! :P AND ADAM EXPLAINED EVERYTHING OMG. What did you guys think of this chapter? :) 

Also, should I change my profile picture to a picture of myself or naw? I don't knowowow.

I love you guys so much. Thank you for all the support you have blessed me with. I love you guys to the moon and back. Comment what you think of today's update. If you want. 

Also, for those readers who go to my school. What happens on Wattpad, stays on Wattpad. Ily.

-stay gucci