Chapter Nine.

I clean my razor, but leave my arms dripping with blood.

I walk to my room, but while I walk, I see Jason and Tyler passed out.

I was a fool. 

I will always be a fool.

        I wake up groggily to find my bed moving around. I open my eyes to see Jason and Tyler are jumping on my bed. I turn away from them.

        "Jules, what's wrong?" Jason asks me. I do not feel like talking to him. The memories of last night flood through my mind.

        "C'mon Jules. What did we do this time?" Tyler's voice softens. I do really give any flips about them.

        "I'd rather you remember. Makes you feel more guilty." I smile at them then get up and leave the room.

I do not want to stay here right now. I need to get fresh air.

I go outside and run as fast as I can.

        I finally stop to look at my surroundings. I really do not know where I am.. All I know is I am in some neighborhood. I keep walking, enjoying the fresh breeze blowing through my face. Sometimes I just need to regain myself.

As I am walking, I see a man stumbling down the glistening sidewalk. Who else would be walking at six in the morning? 

He keeps coming closer and closer. He seems drunk. He seems....familiar.

Then it hits me like a truck.

Adam.

Some sort of panic and anxiety overcome me.

Then I see him starting to collapse. Ugh! I can't just leave a person out in the middle of the sidewalk passed out!

Curse me for being so nice.

I dive to him and out his arm around my shoulder.

        "C'mon Adam. Let's get you home." I say to the drunken boy. Then I realize.

I do not know where he lives.

I am sure not going back to the house...

        "Adam." I say with no emotion whatsoever filling my voice.

        "Yes?" His voice sounded shaky.

        "Can you lead me where your house is?" I ask him very politely. He nods widely. Then he starts on his adventure.

        We arrive at a very nice house. Adam has been getting worse. Now he is mumbling words and laughing for no apparent reason. 

I go up to his front door, praying that it would not be locked. Surprisingly, it was open.

        "C'mon Adam. Let's go lay down on the couch." I walk into his home, with his own self-present, but not his mental state of mind. I flop him down to the couch.

As I let out a sigh of relief, I take a look at his house.

It is a complete mess.

There are beer bottles everywhere, tissues, and cracked lamps. All of this concerned me. I might not be very fond of him, but I am not a heartless person.

Kind of.

I head to his kitchen to get him some water. I look around to see the kitchen is worse. I go to the sink and see razors all over it. I felt alittle of myself ache in pain at what I am seeing.

I check his fridge for any sign of waterbottles or cold water jug. I open it to see the most horrifying thing.

Tons of pills that could easily kill him.

And a granola, but that isn't important.

I got a glass of water and left it on the coffee table. I start to stare at him sleeping.

Why would such a wonderful man want to kill himself? He has everything.

Money, a house, friends, love.

I cringe at the last word I say. The anger and sadness start to bubble inside of my again.

I snap out of my trans, then get the courage to leave. I take one last look at him, then walk out.

        "Where have you been?!" Jason yells at me. Getting away from you guys.

        "None of your business." I snap back at him. His eyes are peering through my soul.

        "Uh yeah it is my business! You are supposedly mad at us and when you are acting as a suicidal person, YEAH IT TURNS INTO MY BUSINESS." Jason's voice escalates to a screaming ton.

        "WELL, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR BEST FRIENDS FORGOT YOU AFTER AN ENERGY DRINK. AN ENERGY DRINK. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU ARE FORGOTTEN. LAST NIGHT, I CUT AGAIN. YEAH. FOR BEING A FOOL AND TRUSTING YOU GUYS. GUESS WHAT? I ALSO SAW ADAM TODAY TOO. GO FREAKING FIGURE WITH MY LUCK. HE Was very wasted and looked so sad...." I notice I am crying. 

        "Jules. Did we really do that?" Tyler comes out of the darkness and looks at me. I just him a quick nod. 

        "We are sorry!!!!!!" They both blurt out at the same time. I laugh a little at their cuteness.

        "Fine. But only this once. You better be glad I cleared my head earlier."

        "Tell us everything to do with Adam that happened with you today!!!!" Jason puts on a fake-girly voice.

So I do tell them everything that happened with Adam today. All the details and little snipbits of it all. Their faces start to become down when I tell them about his house.

We discuss it a little, but I soon got tired of it. I told them I would go to bed early.

As I lay in my bed, staring up at the ceiling, I start to wonder.

Is Adam going through what I am too?

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYS???!!! How is everyone's day/night/evening??! Swell I hope!

SORRRY D: Guys. I have had so much school, and I have been sick, and so much stuff that I will explain in an Author's Note. I really have missed you guys. Also,

I want to get to know all of you a little better. So should I start doing daily questions?

Todays: Favorite color? :D

Mine is a light/pastel blue !

Love you all to the moon and back! <3

-stay gucci