Chapter Twenty-Three.

"So at eleven-thirty, I have a to be at a signing. Would you like to come with me?" Adam asks me while our hands are intertwined. I would usually agree as quickly as I can, but I actually feel bad.

"Sorry Adam..I haven't been spending too much time with my best friends.. No offense, I have forgiven you, but they are the ones who helped me stay alive and get better." I turn to him and stare into his eyes. He nods then kisses my forehead as we are about to embark the second day of the week-long convention.

"Maybe later Adam.." I smile as he nods yet again. He pushes through the doors and many fans fill my peripheral vision. They catch a glance at Adam then start running towards our way. He quickly lets go of my hand then says hello to all the recruits. My heart drops a little as he pushes off my hand. It is his job.

I slowly slip out of the crowd and just walk around. I would text someone from the group to come and hang out with me, but they are all busy with fans. I know Youtube must be such a fun job, but also a lonely one.

Suddenly I fell myself bump into a body and fall on the floor.

"Ohmygees! I am so sorry! Are you okay?" The girl who I bumped into squealed while helping me up. I get up and brush off my butt.

"It's okay! I'm fine. Thanks for helping me up." I shoot a small smile, trying not to be very awkward.

"The name is Isabelle, but I prefer Izzy." She holds her hand out for me to shake. How formal. My eyes scan her as we shake hands. Her hair was a purple-pink color followed with blonde eye brows. She had a small black-studded nose ring on the left side of her nose. She was wearing a shirt that said "I don't mind, I'm a miner." , which was an amazing shirt. Her jeans looked skin-tight with a light blue color. Concluding her outfit, she wore red converse which were a bit worn out.

"Juliette, and I don't really have many nicknames." A chuckle comes out of her mouth. I couldn't help but grow a smile. She actually seemed pretty cool.

"Do you want to hang out, Juliette? I mean, not unless you are busy. It is totally fine if you can't. I just have no one to hang out with and I am a bit lonel-"

"Izzy, chill. Of course I would love to hang out with you! I am actually a bit of a lone wolf at the moment." I grin.

"Then the dude was running around the campus with only boxers, covered in confetti and honey. It was great!!" Izzy and I laugh in unison. We have been talking for over an hour and I honestly love this girl.

"I will warn guys not to cheat on you." My laughing fit comes out like a dying seal.

"Ay, they need to see what they are missing."

I have to say, this is surprisingly nice. Other than having a few chats here and there with Ashley, I have only talked with the guys. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but sometimes you just need some girl time.

"You know.. I am actually really glad I bumped into you." I admit to Izzy. Her face starts shining with delight.

"Same. I thought I was going to have to face this convention alone... I mean, I don't mind. But I wanted to meet one person that had the same interest as me." Should I tell her I am friends with the main Youtubers?

"Who is your favorite Youtuber?" I smirk at the purple-and-pink haired girl. A red-colored blush fills her cheek.

"Jason." I choke on my own breath. Biting my lip back, trying to hold in the laughter. Jason as in my best friend.

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYS!!?!!11! HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A MAGNIFICENT DAY/NIGHT/EVENING!

Okay so I know I haven't updated at my schedule.. I'm sorry guys! I have had some bad Writer's Block and this week was my Finals. Gross. Please forgive me. I haven't given up on this fanfiction. Just got very busy this week.

I have been having some trouble feeling happy. Ugh don't want to whine to you guys :P I love you guys so much. You mean so much to me. Like a lot.

Also... This chapter is dedicated to @PerfectInPink101 !!! I have finally used the Character I asked for back in the first book. If some may not remember, I had a Character Contest. Hers won!! Yay! :D

#Jadam or #Julson? Thoughts on Izzy? Thoughts on her liking Jason but Jason likes Jules? Crush-ception! :-)

Love you all to PLUTO and back! Going to update on Monday!

-stay gucci