Chapter Twenty-Six.

"That was the best sushi I have ever had." I smile while patting my full stomach. 

"Juliette, every time we get sushi, you always say it's the best you have ever had." Jason tells me. I roll my eyes at the short boy.

"Because sushi is always good." I giggle, hopefully without Adam hearing it, while skipping around.

"Uh Jules..?" Jason ponders with a soft tone.

"Yeah Janson?"

"I uh need to tell you something.." Suddenly his tone is serious, which is scaring me.

"What is i-"

"WE NEEED TO GO GUYS. LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!" Jayrome screams while running like a madman.

"WHY!?!" Adam and Mitch say in unison. I also would also like to know.
"WE ALL HAVE A PANEL IN TEN MINUTES." Fluffy screams yet again. Oh crap!!

Wait.

I'm not in the panel.

MORE SUSHI.

"Izzzzzzy!" I whine for my newfound friend.

"Whaaaaaaat!" She replies.

"Since we aren't in the panel, do you want to come with me to get more sushi?" A grin fills my face at just the thought of getting more. Izzy smiles while bursting out in laughter.

"Uh nope. No more sushi. You guys are coming with us." Adam smirks. I pout.

"How do we know you guys aren't rapers who will molest us?"

"Juliette, I am your boyfriend."

"So?"

"Juliette seriously."

"Adam, I am being quite serious."

"We aren't going to do that!"

"What is my favorite color?" I ask to Janson and Adam. 

"Blue?" Adam puts out.

"Wrong. Janson?" I turn to Janson. He should know this, with him being my best friend.

"Sky blue, but sometimes pastel blue. Depends on your mood. Sometimes you like blue with a hint of green, or also known as teal." Jason declares. I smile, proud of my best friend and his knowledge. I fix my eyes to Adam. His face showing two emotions. Anger and surprise. All of it pointing to Jason.

"Ding ding ding!! Nice one Janson! You win!" I start cheering. I know Adam is very mad, but he should know that Jason is just a friend. Adam grabs my wrist and pulls me into the parking lot and into the car. I go in without saying anything. He gets in and starts driving.

"Adam..?" I say with much confidence.

"Yes Juliette..?" He grumbles. Now this pisses me off.

"Are you seriously jealous of Jason? Jason?" A harsh tone escapes my mouth. He should have faith in me. I should be the one pissed at him for what he did to me.

"Yes, Juliette. I sure am jealous of Jason! He totally likes you! But you can't see it! All I want to do right now is punch him." Adam fusses about my best friend... Did he like me? I mean, I can't just stop hanging out with him. He is my best friend after all. 

"Look he might or he might not like me. I have no clue really. I really like you Adam. Can't you have faith in me?" The last few words come out quieter. I turn my gaze to his eyes. Our eyes are stuck together. 

Thank you stop signs for letting us have this moment.

He turns his eyes back to the road and sighs. 

"I trust you. I'm sorry Juliette. As you can see, I can go a little crazy with jealously.." His right hand lets go of the wheel and wraps around my left hand," This is why I need you in my life." Adam being a little smooth butt says. And of course, butterflies fill my stomach like a hurricane. 

I won't admit it, but...

I need you in my life, Adam.

A/N:

HEY YOU GUUSYSYSY! HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A FANTASTIC DAY! :---)

So I am going to be doing a double update. That is why this one is a bit short. This weekend was crazzzzzaaay sosososo. DOUBLE UPDATE! WHO LOVES DOUBLE UPDATES! :DDD

I have a question for you alllll....is anyone going to GameCon 2015 in Galveston,TX? I am going to be attending both days woot woot. It is the closest convention to me yay! It will be August 8th and 9th. I will prepare chapters before hand then upload them on the days I should. 

Thank you guys so much for all the support you guys have blessed me with. It is such an honor to have such amazing readers. This book is at 5.4k and it is so exciting ahh! thank you x

I love you all to PLUTO and back :)

Question of the day: What are you guys reading/writing on? (For Wattpad)

A: I write on either my phone or computer then I read on my phone. Confusing haha.

-stay gucci