Chapter Fourteen.

"You know, I still am having a hard time trusting you." I tell Adam as he has his arm wrapped around my waist. He stares at me sincerely.

        "I understand. I guess I have to earn back your trust." He winks at me. I let out a giggle. A giggle. Was I really falling for him again?

        "Well.. are we ready to enjoy the convention?" I have totally forgotten that we were in a computer room and that anyone could walk in on us. Not that we were doing anything bad...

        "I would like to enjoy it together. With you. If you would allow me the privilege." He stands up and helps me up, then bends down on one knee and kisses my hand. 

        "Shall would want 'tis to be seen along with me?" I use my knowledge of Shakespeare to help me out with the joke. He laughs, with a smile growing on his face.

        "'Tis true my Lady." He kisses my hand yet again. I feel a blush flourish against my cheeks. He stands up and hugs me. I am taken back for a few moments then hug back. It is hard to get used to doing this with him. He grabs my hands then opens the door. As we walk out of the door, fans were filling my whole peripheral vision. Panic surged through me. I haven't been around this many people for over a year. I feel myself weaken. I feel a hand grab my waist. I look to see it's Adam's. Then ,suddenly, I feel a hand intertwine with my left hand. I turn my head 90 degrees to see it belongs to Jason. 

Wow. When did I become so loved?

        For the past couple hours, I have never had so much fun in one day. They had a minecraft trivia that Adam participated in, and he won a stuffed baby pig. He named it Paco and gave him to me. I was about to be part of a live panel with all my old friends.

        "OHMYGOSH! JULIETTE! IS THAT YOU?!" I hear Ashley cry out in joy. I run over to her and give her a big hug. 

        "ASHLEY! I have missed you so much! How have you been!?" I let myself be a stereotypical girl for a few minutes.

        "Oh I have been swell! My channel has been growing dramatically!" She excitedly says. I keep forgetting I am friends with regular youtubers...

        "Oh that is amazing!!" I give her yet another hug. We chuckle together and let out squeals here and there. Suddenly Adam comes behind me.

        "Girls. We are starting in two minutes. Don't want you guys to be late." He winks then finds his way out to the stage. Ashley shoots me a large grin.

        "What are you grinning about?" I poke out my tongue at her. She pokes my side then runs to the stage. I laugh then take a deep breath. There is going to be so many people. C'mon Juliette. Don't let your anxiety get to you. You've got this. I think to myself. Then I walk outside.

I look at the panel. All my friends. They were all there. Jason, Tyler, Brandon, Ashley, Adam, Jerome, and....Mitch? 

I shook the thought of Mitch out of my head. He was the least of my worries at the moment. I looked to find the empty seat, awaiting for my butt to fill the emptiness. I saw that I was sitting between Jason and Tyler, with Adam sitting next to Jason. I walked to my spot and took my seat. 

        "I am glad you are adjusting to all of this very nicely." Tyler whispered in my ear. I turn to him and give him a half smile. I am still quite nervous. 

        "ARE WE REAAAAADYYY??!" I hear Adam yell to crowd. Here goes nothing.

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYS??!! HOW IS EVERYONES DAY/NIGHT/EVENING GOING?! FANTABULOUS I HOPE! ;D

I hope you guys enjoy this update today! Get ready for next chapter! I will update on Monday! ;) Thank you guys for all the support you have blessed me with! Comment your thoughts about what you guys think of this chapter. Love you guys to the moon and back.

-stay gucci