Chapter Seven.

I finish my masterpiece of chocolate banana pancakes with eggs. I put two plates in front of the boys. The scent was a divine one. My stomach begins to growl as I realize I am deeply hungry.

        "Looks like you need some breakfast too." Tyler smirks at me. I just shake my head. I do not deserve to eat.

        "Yes, you do! You deserve to eat a whole sushi bar!" Jason cries out. Crap! I am getting into that habit again.

        "Yes. Yes you are." Tyler laughs out. I just let out a sincere smile. I have really missed being like this. I have missed my best friends.

        I make myself a plate of pancakes. I might have made too much, but I do not want to waste the batter.

        "C'mon Jules! You can do it!" Tyler encourages me. Too.Much. Food.

        "If you do not eat all the pancakes, we will tickle you so much." Jason grins at me.

No.

No.

        So I pour tons of syrup and start shoving all five pancakes. As each piece goes inside my mouth and down my throat, I feel it fall into my empty stomach. I hate eating, but I will not lose this challenge.

        "Eat. Eat. Eat. Eat." Tyler and Jason chant and encourage me.

Must.

Keep.

Going.

        I stuff the final pancake piece into my mouth. I force myself to swallow it.

VICTORY! 

        "YES! JULES YOU DID IT!" Jason pretends to be my personal cheerleader.

        "WOOOHOOO! Wait." I stop cheering and reality begins to sink in at what I just did.

        "Jules. I know what you are thinking. You actually ate a WHOLE meal. Now normal girls don't really eat that much, not saying that you aren't very normal. I mean you aren't. But I am not either," Jason continues. I stare at him," okay maybe I should shut up. Look, you were able to eat that whole meal because you need food. Girls OR guys who always eat or are well fed aren't normally able to eat that much. Some can but some can't. Thing is, you need to be well fed. Your body craves that. That was one reason why you were able to finish all those pancakes. You need to stop being so hard on yourself and your body. For me. For me AND Tyler." Jason smiles. I am completely and utterly silent, not knowing what to say. I nod.

        "Jason. I utterly love you." I chuckle towards him. He blows a kiss to me. I laugh.

        "WHAT AM I?!? CHOPPED LIVER WITH A PACK OF SALTINES?!" Tyga yells between our best friend moment.

        "MAYBE I DON'T KNOW! YOU COULD BE WEARING A HUMAN SUIT!" I crazily yell to him. Oh no. The syrup is becoming a problem. Sugar.

        "Really Jules? A flesh suit? Totalllllly!" He says sarcastically. 

        "Okay, you weirdos. Let's go to the couch where we can discuss things." He says to shut us up while looking at me at the last part.

Well crap.

        "Jules. Please tell us everything from after we left." Jason begs me. I just stare into his eyes. Well, I am going to have to tell them sooner or later so.        

        "Okay yeah so. When you guys left, I went to pack my stuff. I was literally so heartbroken. I lost my-uh-love- and then you guys left. I felt so alone. So when I came back to my house, I really just was giving up. I got all the food and donated it, deleted any social media I had to have contact with anyone, closed my blinds. I really locked myself off from the world.

        "Every text or call I would have with you guys was my only social interaction. Then you guys started not always answering. I kind of thought you guys were done with me. I am surprised you aren't." The memories are floating through my mind. I look at Jason and Tyler, who look shocked at what I did and have been experiencing. I sigh and continue.

        "It was an unknown feeling to be alone. I was so used to being around people who LIKED me. I hated it. Then I started uh-hurting-uh-my-uh-self." I mumble the last part. I try my best to make it as low as possible, but not low enough.

        "JULIETTE. REALLY. DID YOU." Tyler yells at me in complete shock. I feel bad for them taking all of this in.

        "Jules." Jason states. Oh crap.

        "Uh yes, Janson?" I nervously ask.

        "Let me see them." He says very seriously. Wait what? Does he want to see my boobs? 

        "NO, I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR BOOBS! I want to see your scars." Oh.

Oh.

OH.

A W K W A R D.

        "Oh uh okay here." I say, pulling up my sleeve. He doesn't move. Not one bit. His eyes are scanning all up my arm.

        He and Tyler grab my arm up to them. They bend down and lay a kiss on my scars.

CAN I CRY NOW OR NOW?

        I really do love them with all of whats left of my broken heart.

~

A/N:

HEY YOU GUYS! HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A TREMENDOUS DAY/NIGHT/EVENING!

Okay so I can explain ! I was on vacation, the place I went to had literally no wifi.

Then I had family come and stay over. 

And I had a little bit of writers block.

SORRY! BUT I AM BACK AGAIN! I MISSED YOU GUYS!

Love you long time guys !

-stay gucci