Chapter 47 - '...cause this is the best deal that I have ever made.'

When with friends and family, there is never a dull moment.

-THEO

Caleb Parks' POV

Hand in hand, Peyton and I walk into the living room to a sight that I never knew was possible.

Shawn and Jacob were watching a movie, while Jack and Danny held Charlie and Taryn from tearing each other apart.

"You see the resemblance, right?" Peyton whispers to me while gesturing to the two girls who want to have a go at each other.

"Yep," I decide to speak up before I witness another beat down in less than forty-eight hours, but Jacob beats me to it.

"So, how was the all-day sex extravaganza?" He wiggles his brows.

Talk about awkwardness.

Everyone turns to look at us, and Peyton decides now is the time to cuddle. She shuffles closer to me, and I tighten my arms around her. If I were, to be honest, she is the stronger of us two, but you know what they say, chivalry isn't dead yet.

"Fucking finally," Taryn frees herself from Jack's grip and approaches us.

Peyton squirms under her questioning gaze but relaxes when Taryn smirks, her brows connecting with her hairline.

"How's your voice box?" She asks, and I have to keep myself from laughing.

"Uh... Good?"

Then a glare is thrown my way, "I thought we went over this. If she is still capable of walking and talking, you did a piss poor job, even I could do better, and I don't even own a dick."

Her rant is cut short when Jack decides to be a good best friend and help a brother out. He wraps his hands around her waist from behind and rests his head on her shoulder.

"If it makes you feel better, you can show me your expertise." He grins when she looks over her shoulder and shoots him a glare.

"I always wonder what possessed me to sleep with you."

With a playful scoff, Jack matches their usual banter, "Whatever you say, Trish, whatever you say."

Then Taryn decides to bless my eyes. She turns around in his hold and lands a quick kiss on his face.

"My eyes! My sweet innocent eyes." Jacob whines from the couch and covers his face with one of his hands but still peeks through them.

"The only thing right about that statement is that there are eyes on your face." Peyton sends a jab in his direction.

Jacob scoffs and holds his chest to feign hurt, "Peyton, not you too."

Taryn and Jack moved away to the other side of the room, most likely for Taryn's expertise to be shown. I internally shudder from just the thought of it.

Danny comes up to us with a grim expression. He looks from Peyton to me, but his eyes hone in on my hand wrapped around her waist.

"If you hurt her," He gestures to Peyton as if she is not here and gives me a piercing gaze. "Brother or not, I will make you fall off the face of the earth."

I never knew I would feel shaken up by a sibling before, but I never did think I had a blood-related sibling.

Then he turns his gaze to Peyton, and they soften, "You okay?"

She looks at me, "I think I will be."

Danny pulls her from my grasp, wraps his hands around her, and she reciprocates the hug.