Chapter 9 - A Dealer with blackmail

Dedicated to _datpurplelover

Peyton Griffin's POV

"You know, when I said I would do anything you wanted. I thought you had a brain in there." I shoot daggers at my best friend's head.

"Tell me you're not having fun." she grins at me.

I did a double-take at the crowd of people that surround us while trying to avoid drinks and food spilling onto my white top.

"Define fun," I reply dryly.

"Fun is when you both shut up, so I can enjoy this." Danny scowls at us before ravishing the usual curvy redhead that straddles his hips.

"You know what? Fuck this," Danny says. He moves the redhead out of the crowd and towards God knows where. "I'll be back in five," he calls from over his shoulder.

One look at Charlie, and you could see the raw emotions hidden in her eyes, hurt being the dominant one.

I hook my arm in hers and bump my hips with her. A wicked smile graces my lips as I say, "What's saying we get out of here and get two large body bags and rent out a part of the Pacific?"

"Tempting," she sniffs. I make a mental note to hang Danny with the red linger I found on the floor this morning. "But this is a once-in-a-lifetime concert. Who knows when the next time Caleb will come to this town?"

Ah yes, Caleb bloody Parks came to the Bahamas as his first town to start his world tour. Yes, his voice was manageable now, thanks to the speakers and whatever techno stuff they were using to make it sound less like a cat hacking out a fur ball.

"Okay, you enjoy this while I find the bathroom and use it. I promise to be back before Joey puts to bed."

She grins.

Mission accomplished.

I try my best to navigate the crowd and avoid opening my mouth. The last thing I need is a mob of angry fangirls or mothers who didn't know when to grow up.

After what felt like ten years, I found a decent bathroom that had a sign which said 'NO ENTRY'. But if I ever follow signs, I doubt I would be here.

So, without further ado, I walk in and did the usual. That sandwich I had earlier clearly was not sitting well with me.

I walk out and come face-to-face with the blonde moron that had me here in the first place, Caleb Bloody Parks.

"Who are you?" He questions.

I guess it's safe to say that the rude musician stereotype does stick.

"A human being."

I might as well kill time. I wonder what Charlie, Lola and the other girls in this place see in this guy.

Sure, he is not ugly, but I still say he is overrated.

"Are you done drinking me in?" he says with a cocky grin.

"I think my irises have cracked enough. As much as I would love to go blind, I'd rather get back to my friends than sit through this torture. Thank you for your concert." I smile sweetly and try to walk away.

Try being the keyword, because this overgrown gecko grips my forearm with his scaly hands.

"I know you're not used to seeing a celebrity, but let's get one thing clear, Love. You don't walk onto unauthorised areas without a pass, and you definitely do not insult someone who has the power to disgrace that pretty face of yours?"