~𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠~

"One more shot, bro." I said as my breath stinks and they gave me another bottle of beer. There's people dancing through the loud music, some are making out, others are just messing around and I'm here diving in my feeling... "Where's Nicolas?" I asked after realising that he isn't showing up. "Probably fucking with someone. You know that he does that in every party." One of the boys said and kept on smoking his cigarette. Let me tell me you a little about my life. My name is Marcus and I'm the boss of one of the most dangerous and criminal mafias of the time. I sell drugs, rape girls, robe banks, and literally kill everyone who goes against my word. All of sudden my phone started ringing and I picked up. "Who the hell are you?" "Calm down, birthday boy. Are you already that drunk to not be able to read the name?" Nicolas said and laughed. "Well the party had to start with or without you." "Come upstairs. I have something to show you." He said and I stood up without losing time. You might wonder what I have to do with this person, right? Nicolas is my best friend and has been by my side since everything started. I reached the second floor and saw him standing on the hall with his back being pressed to the wall. "Where the hell were you?" I said and went up to him. "I couldn't show up in my brother's birthday without bringing a present." He said and we smirked at each other. "Go into your room and I'm sure you will like what you're going to see." Hmm probably any good girl to fuck... "Have fun." Nicolas said before I got in...