~40th part~

(Y/N's Pov) I really can't believe it. He loves me! HE FUCKING LOVES ME! Who would think that a person like Marcus would decide to change because of me. I'm speechless... "Babe, is anything wrong?" Marcus said and snapped me from my thoughts. "Did you just call me babe?" I said shy and he laughed. "Yes, I did. You are my girlfriend, aren't you?" "To be honest I still can't believe it." I said and he kissed my hand. "I swear I will cry from how cute you two are!" Nicolas said and both of us smiled. Finally we arrived to the mansion and got out of the car. "So, did you miss this place?" Nicolas said to tease me. "This is the place where everything started. It's another part of me." Marcus kissed my head while his arm was wrapped around my shoulders. We went inside and I was just looking around. Nothing has changed since I left, and this makes me happy. "Do you want something to eat?" "I'm not hungry." "Are you kidding me? You have hours without eating anything. It's not healthy for you and the baby." Marcus said and I had to smile of how cute he is. "Nicolas, tell the cook to make something for Y/N." Nicolas went away and Marcus and I sat on the living room. "I can't explain how scared I was when I found you surrounded by fire." He said and I remembered something. "Someone was there."