~74th part~

(Marcus's Pov) I don't really remember what happened. I just left to find Sky and kill him for what he did. . . Then I know that accidentally the car slayed from the road and I hitted my head. . . After all of these, I have found myself locked in a dark room. . . where some people have been beating me up for some days now. To be honest all my clothes are covered in blood and it's surprising how I manage to stay alive. . . I'm such a big dork. . . I've been very rude and heartless towards Y/N. . . and now it's not even sure if I'll ever see her either our daughter again. I really miss them. Y/N must be dying from worries. . . or maybe not. She might hate me now, and she has all the rights to. . . I wasn't a good husband, either a good father. . . I just wanted to take revenge for Nicolas. . . I just wanted to punish Sky for taking my brother away from me. . . All of sudden those came into the room and took me with them. "Where the fuck are you sending me to?" I said and one of them slapped me. "Watch your mouth, idiot. You'll get your answer when we arrive." The other one said and I coughed. Damn. . . I have days without eating or drinking. . . We were walking through the corridors and this place looks like a mansion. Now that I'm thinking, I have days that I stay here and I never tried to learn about where I am. . . After some minutes they sent me to another room. They tied me up with stronger chains and left me alone. "This isn't funny at all okay? Whatever you are planning to do, do it. I'm sick of these kind of people who think it's interesting to try to scare the victim. Better show yourself." I said mad. "You talk way too much." . . .