~7th part~

"Please don't let others to touch me... I'll do everything you say, just don't let them near me..." I said while crying on his chest and holding him as tight as I can. "Calm down. No one except me is allowed to touch you. That fucker got what he deserved." He said and started playing with my hair. For a while none of us said a single word. It's funny how some hours ago he was the reason why I want to end my life, and right now I am laying on top of him and feeling safe? To be honest I prefer being with him than with another dork. "Try to rest a little. I'll come again later to check on you." As he wanted to stand up and leave, I took him by hand and he stopped. "Can you please stay with me? I don't want to be alone." I said sad and he sighed. "Just for this time, okay?" He said and I nodded. He layed again on the bed and I pulled myself close to him. Don't ask me what the hell I am doing, because I really don't know... "Can I ask you something?" I said and he looked at me. "You know my name already, but I don't know your." "I don't like showing my name to everyone." "Why?" "There are many reasons." He said cold. "Ok... But it would be easier for me if I knew your name." He took me by chin and made me look at him. "Marcus." He said and I looked confused at him. "Ehm... Marcus what?" "That's my name." "Oh..." I feel so dumb at this point. By the way, he has a nice name. "I also have a question." He said and I looked at him curious. "Why all of sudden you don't want me to leave? Weren't you scared of me?" He said and I started thinking. For real what changed? He will keep raping me... and maybe kill me after he doesn't need me anymore... "I'm waiting for an answer." "I don't know. Maybe the same reason why you are caring about me now."