~11th part~

Slowly I turned around and saw that carrot head who kidnapped me. "YOU FREAKING BASTARD!" I went to him and slapped him as strong as I could, and even his head turned on the other side. "Ouch!" He said in pain and put his hand on his cheek. "What the hell do you think you're doing, huh?" Marcus grabbed me by arm and seemed to be very mad at me. As he raised his hand and was about to slap me, he stopped... "Marcus, it's okay. She will pay later for this." That carrot head said to stop Marcus, and then winked at me. Urgh!!! Because of him I'm stuck here. "Y/N, next time watch out or I won't be nice towards you." He said being still mad. Great! The arrogant Marcus is back! Wait, here's always been here. "Anyways, why did you bring her here? You want to fuck her all the time or what?" "In fact he wants me to work with him." I said in a sassy way while having my arms crossed. "WHAT!?" he said and looked shocked at Marcus. "This was your idea, remember?" "I was just joking! We can't trust her on this!" "She does everything I say." Marcus said. Even though I wanna tell him the opposite, I decided to shut my mouth before I get in trouble... "Does she know how to kill people or transport drugs?" "KILL PEOPLE? TRANSPORT DRUGS?!" I said shocked and turned at Marcus. "Who the hell are you and in what danger I have dragged myself into?" I said and Marcus just smirked. "Sorry, baby girl. You are the slave of the boss of the most dangerous mafia of the time." Oh fuck... Things just keep getting worse... "Marcus, please send me back in my room... I am not like you... I can't take people's lives..." "Let's give her some candies." That carrot head said and they smirked at each other.