~22th part~

We woke up early and went out in balcony, drinking some coffee. "When will we continue with your list?" Marcus said all from sudden. "Whenever you have time." I said while looking at him. "We can start from now. Who's next on your list?" "...My stepfather..." I said cold and looked away. That monster will pay for everything he has done... together with my mum... "Is anything wrong?" Marcus said and placed his hand on my leg. "I just don't have good memories from him... Please don't ask..." I said and he nodded. We spent some time in silence, but Roxie came and broke it. "Good morning." She said and sat in front of us. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" Marcus asked. "To be honest I would prefer sleeping with you like those nights at the hotel." She said smirking. What the fuck?... "I prefer sleeping alone." Marcus said, acting like I don't exist. Phh, why do I have to be so stupid and think that I might mean something to him? Time can pass, but Marcus will always be the same... "Y/N, let's go into my office. We have many stuff to do." Marcus said and we stood up. "I want to come too." Roxie said and I got mad. "Roxie, sorry but it's something about me that I don't want to discuss with everyone." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Y/N, calm down. We have to go now." Marcus took my hand on his and we left. That girl is really getting on my nerves! Like, why does she have to go after Marcus all the time? Does she like him or what? Sorry girl but only one of us can be his favourite one. And I will win that place...