~15th part~

Next one on the list was my ex boyfriend... It took me a while to plan how to appear on his life and destroy it... After also stalking him, we found out that he has done some illegal stuff and plays for a football team. I can't tell who was more excited to hurt him, me or Marcus... One night when he was going to practise at the football field, we went there to make him company. When he saw me he got surprised and started being nice to me. Poor boy didn't know that I came here for bad intentions... I pushed him down, pulled the gun out of my pocket and shot both of his legs. He started screaming from pain and the blood kept on streaming and streaming... We left from there before cops arrived. He will do some good years in jail. "He won't be able to play football anymore." Nicolas said. "Even better. He won't be able to walk again." Marcus said and I smiled evily. We came back in mansion and went out to the balcony. Nicolas brought us some alcohol and we started drinking. "I can't believe how I used to like him." I said disgusted. "For real you didn't have taste in men." Marcus said and took a sip. "Does this mean that you are also ugly?" I smirked at him and Nicolas laughed. "This means that you just admitted that you like me." Marcus said and raised his eyebrow at me. "Hmm I didn't say anything against that." I said and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Please not in front of me! I'll get jealous." Nicolas said and we laughed. "Sorry,bro, but I need her so bad now." He took me up on his arms and sent me on his room. "Daddy is horny, huh?" "Shut up and kiss back now." He said and smashed his lips on mines.