~2nd part~

(Marcus's pov) I walked inside the dark room and turned on the lights, seeing a girl on my bed being all tied up. What a hottie... I went close to the bed and she was looking at me terrified. "Be ready to have fun, baby girl." I said and went on top of her. I ripped her clothes off and she started screaming, even though her mouth was closed. Fuck... What a great body she has... I started kissing her neck while trying to take off her underwear. I started going more down to her chest, leaving wet kisses, and then started sucking her boobs. She kept on screaming and trying to get free, which doesn't bother me at all, because she can't escape from me... I spread her legs and started eating her out... After finishing, I took my clothes off, rolled a condom on my dick and entered her... Many moans were leaving my mouth and I kept on going faster and deeper... This is literally the best sex I have ever had... I'm not gonna let this girl go... After hours of fucking her, I finally reached my orgasm and cummed. I went up at her, whose face was all wet from tears. "Why are you crying? Didn't we have an amazing time?" I said while smirking and went close to her face. I took the scarf away from her mouth, but had to cover it with my hand immediately because she started screaming again. "You won't stop, will you?" I said and she bited my hand. "Ouch!" I said and took my hand away. "You freaking pervert! Let me go! Why didn't you kill me instead of what you just did?! It would hurt less than this!" I just smashed my lips into hers so she can shut her mouth... "Listen here. If you don't wanna get hurt, you better do as I say." I told her and took both of her cheeks, looking deep in her eyes... I pulled the blanket over us and layed down next to her. "What's your name?" "Y/N..." . . . You are mine from now on, Y/N...