~21th part~

"So, how have you been those days?" He asked as we layed down on the bed. "It was boring without you." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. "What did you miss more about me?" He said and started smirking. "Hmm... Everything." I said with a flirting tone. "Not gonna lie. I missed being with you." Marcus said and put some hair behind my ear. I looked down to his lips and it didn't take him long to place his lips on mines... He rolled us and now he is on top of me. His hands are travelling around my body and slowly taking my clothes off... His touches seem different this time. Don't expect me to tell you what we did this time. I'm just going to say that he was gentle and caring... I don't know what got into him, but for the first time I can say that Marcus showed emotions... Maybe it was just my imagination, but I felt loved... A feeling that I never got to try... All in all I guess Marcus and I are kind of the same. Even though he never talks about himself or his past, whenever I look into his eyes they are filled with many secrets, waiting to be spoken. "What are you thinking about ?" He asked while hugging me from behind. "Nothing." I said while smiling. "You're such a little liar." He said and we laughed. "For real tell me what were you thinking about." "Since when are you that curious?" I said and turned at him. "All of sudden I'm not interested anymore." He said annoyed and I giggled. "Ok, I was thinking about you." "Isn't enough for you that I am here with you?" He said in a teasing way and smirked. "I never get enough from you..." . . .