~55th part~

It's been a while until we went to sleep,but I woke up by a noise, and my mind immediately went to Nina. I got out of our room and went walking on the hall. I don't even know why we didn't take her in our room first of all. I took a vase with me and without making any sound went to check in her room, where I saw a man. Before he could do something to my daughter, I hitted him on the head with the vase and he fainted. I took Nina on my arms and ran to Marcus. "Babe, wake up. Someone tried to hurt Nina!" I said scared and Marcus called the security as he woke up. "How could he get inside?" Marcus said to one of the boys. "I have no idea, sir. All this time we were checking the cameras and he never showed up." The boy said. "Lock him in the basement and tomorrow I'll decide what to do with him." Marcus said and they left. "Who is he? What did he want from our daughter?" I asked worried while holding Nina tight. "I really don't know, babe." "Do you have any enemy that wants to take revenge of you?" "I don't think so. I have eliminated everyone who had gone against my word." "Maybe not all of them." "That's impossible!" "Ok, ok... Then maybe we have a new enemy." "We?" "Yes. Whoever this person is, he or she wants to hurt us with our daughter." I said and he sighed.