~78th part~

We stopped in front of a house and Y/N knocked on the door. A woman opened it and covered her mouth with both of her hands. "Omg, poor boy. Y/N get inside and help him. I'll stay with Nina until you are done."  We got into a room and Y/N told me to sit down. She took off my shirt and started tearing up when she saw in what conditions my body was. "What have they done to you. . ." She whispered desperated. She cleaned my wounds up and gave me some clean clothes. She put plasters on my body and put a scarf around my head. "We are done." She said and put stuff on their places. "Can I see Nina now?" I asked and she nodded. We went hand in hand to the living room where that woman was together with our baby girl. "Nina!" I said and she immediately looked into my direction. "Daddy!" She said and I ran up to her. I took her on my arms and we hugged each other. "Omg, I missed you so much my cutie!" I said smiling and she started giggling. "I missed seeing you two together." Y/N said also smiling. "Come and join us." I said and we did a family hug. This is all what matters to me. . . Being with my love and our beautiful daughter. . . After that we had dinner and now Nina is playing with me. "So, Sky is the one who killed your family. But why?" Y/N said. "He said that it was all my dad's fault. He destroyed his life and Sky used to like my mum and dad took her from him. Sky wanted to take revenge." I said and looked at Nina. "That's not the true story." . . .