~33th part~

(Y/N's Pov) "You know what?! I don't need you anymore! None of you! I'll give you a house and I don't want to see you ever again!" Marcus got out of the room and I bursted on tears. He really doesn't care about our baby or even about me... "Shhh... Don't cry. It's not good for you and the baby..." Nicolas said while hugging me tight. "I've never thought that I'll have to raise a child alone... I know that my life has never been good, but I really dreamed that I'll find the right guy and spend the rest of my life being happy with him... I guess my life really hates me..." I sobbed and wiped my tears away. "I will help you. I'll come and visit you as often as I can... But, wait! Maybe Marcus didn't mean it. He's just mad." "Nicolas, he's always mad. Anyways he will never accept the kid, and there's no way that I can abort." "Ok... but please calm down. Everything will be okay." Both of us know that this isn't true, but anyways I appreciate that he's trying to make me feel better. Sadly he had to go and I'm supposed to spend the night here... I looked over my stomach and placed my hand on it. It's crazy and unbelievable to think that inside me is another life; a little angel that needs love and affection... Will I be able to give that to it? All my life I've been just a disappointment. I want just for once to do something right in my life... I guess it will all start when my baby will come here and be on my arms...