~66th part~

"Ok, baby. Your dad will be here soon." I said and cuddled her soft cheek. I'm feeding Nina meanwhile Marcus is taking a shower, after ages. I'm joking, but yesterday he had to do some disgusting things and he was stinking. "How are my girls?" Marcus entered the room with a towel around his waist and with wet hair. "We're good. And now you need to dress up." I said while checking him out. Damn. . . "Why? Don't you like staring at my body?" He said with a big smirk on his face. "Babe, let me remind you that our daughter is here." I said and got my sight off him before I get horny. . . "And? She's a baby. She doesn't understand anything." He said and put some of his hair behind. "Did you hear your dad, honey? He said that you don't understand anything." I said and she looked weird at me. "Yeap, that's why we will leave now and let daddy alone." I took her on my arms and got out of the room. I went out in the garden and started singing. My baby girl is growing up every day and I can't wait to hear her first words. "Nina, promise me that the first word you'll say it'll be mommy." I said and she started giggling. "Ey, wait for me!" Marcus said and ran up to us. "Luckily now you are dressed up." I said and he rolled his eyes. "For this I might need to punish you." He said and winked at me. "I'll be busy taking care of our daughter, but we'll see." I said and kissed his cheek. "By the way, I have a place that I have never showed to anyone." He said and I got curious.