~39th part~

As I was just looking down with tears rolling down my cheeks, suddenly I felt her hand stroking mine. I immediately looked up and saw Y/N opening her eyes. "Y/N?..." I said with cracked voice and she smiled at me. I didn't wait anymore and hugged her tight. Slowly she wrapped her soft arms around me and hugged me back. She woke up! She finally did! "I heard everything and I still can't believe my ears that those words actually came out of your mouth." She said and I giggled. "Do you see what are you doing to me, girl?" I said and she just kept on smiling. "Maybe it's not the right moment to do this, but I really can't wait anymore. Y/N, do you want to be my first girlfriend ever and the last one?" "I've dreamed so long for this. Yes, Marcus!" She said and without losing time I connected our lips. "Ok now I have to be happy for two things." Nicolas said entering the room and we broke the kiss. "I'm glad that you are okay." He said and hugged her. After some minutes the doctor came to check her and after some hours we could leave. We got out of the hospital and made our way to the mansion. All way long I was sitting behind with Y/N and cuddled her tummy. I can't explain how happy I am. From now on everything will be fine. Nothing will bother us. I won't let that. Y/N and our baby are the most important things in my life now. For once in my life I'm finally happy and I don't want to lose that feeling...