~36th part~

All my happiness for seeing her disappeared as I saw the house on fire... I immediately got out of the car and ran inside the house without thinking twice. "Y/N!" I yelled and walked through the fire to find her. God please tell me that she's okay! Because of the smoke I couldn't see that clearly and I was barely breathing. As I arrived to the kitchen I saw Y/N laying on the floor lifeless. NO NO NO! I took her on my arms and tried to get out of there. As we were out I layed Y/N on the behind sits and started my way to the nearest hospital around here. "Hold on, Y/N. Please don't leave me." I said through tears while driving so fast. Finally we arrived, I took her on my arms and stormed inside there. "Please help her!" I yelled desperately and some nurses took her and I was following them. They sent her to a room and the doctor came. "Please save her! I need her to be fine!" "Calm down, sir. I'll do my best." He said and went inside her room. I need Nicolas to be here with me... I took my phone and called him. "Ok, are you coming together with Y/N?" He asked excited. "Nicolas..." "Wait. Is it just me or you're crying?!" "Y/N is in hospital..." I said sobbing. "WHAT! SEND ME THE ADDRESS AND I'LL BE THERE!" I sent him the address and put the phone back in my pocket. How did the house get on fire though? And why wouldn't she run out as soon as she sees the fire? . . .