~50th part~

We started screaming and Nicolas stopped the car. "Chill it's me." We turned around and saw Marcus sitting on the behind sits. "Get out of the car! Now!" Nicolas yelled and all of us got out of the car. "Are you out of your mind?! You scared the shit out of us! Fuck you!" I said mad. "As you say, my love. Fuck me." Marcus said while smirking and I rolled my eyes at him. "How did you get here though?" Nicolas asked. "Since none of you were answering on my calls, I searched for your location and told to the boys to send me here. And because I have a pair of keys of this car, I went inside and decided to make you a surprise. Now tell me what the hell you two are hiding from me!" Marcus said. "Calm down, Marcus Gunnarsen." Nicolas said and he looked shocked at him. He gave the certificate to Marcus and he started reading it. I can see how his hands started shaking and he became pale... "Do you like the surprise?" I asked and for some minutes Marcus was standing as a statue, without moving or talking. "I am Marcus Gunnarsen..." he said low and slowly looked up. "I'm Marcus Gunnarsen! I have a family! I have parents and siblings! I have an identity!" He yelled with tears on his eyes while looking up at the sky with opened arms. Nicolas and I also started tearing up. We went and hugged him tight. "I finally know who I am... Thank you so much guys..."