~8th part~

~8th part~
(Marcus's Pov) It's been a while since Y/N fell asleep and left me with million thoughts spinning around my head. "Maybe the same reason why you are caring about me now." This girl has something that is affecting on me for sure. Slowly and carefully I stood up from bed and left the room. I went downstairs where everyone was. "From now on, if I see any of you near my girl, I'll do the same thing I did with Joe!" I yelled being mad af and made my way to the balcony. I was just looking at the sky and trying to understand what happened between me and Y/N... "What's wrong?" Nicolas said and came up at me. "It's just... In fact I'm really confused right now..." I said and didn't even turn at him. "You being confused? This is something new. Are you sure that you haven't tried the new drugs without me?" Nicolas said and I laughed a little. "I killed Joe because I found him fucking Y/N and then she asked me if I could stay with her until she calms down." "You had sex after that, right?" "No. We just spent time together... I felt so weird..." I said and put some hair behind. "The situation seems serious." He said and I sighed. "Maybe you should convince her to join the gang." "Are you out of your mind?! She will end up dead!" "Are you saying this because you really think that or because you're scared that you'll get distracted by her?" He said and raised his eyebrow at me. "Why would I get distracted by her? Nicolas you're really making my head a total mess!" I said and he started laughing. "You better take some pills and sleep a little. You are being weird." Nicolas said and then left. He might be right... In fact I better go out for a walk in the forest near our mansion. I need some time alone...