~27th part~

Right now I am walking in the garden. It's a windy day and the sky is covered by clouds. Yeah, it isn't a pretty day, but at least it's quiet... "What are you doing here?" Marcus said while wrapping his arms around me and pulled me close to himself. I didn't answer immediately, because I am doing nothing at all. "How was my life before I met you..." "What do you mean?" "Exactly... My life never made any sense." I said and turned to Marcus. We were just looking at each other, trying to understand what's happening between us... "Y/N..." he wanted to say something, but regretted. I guess I'll never know what he wanted to tell me. I am not sure if I want to know about it though... "Go inside and start with work. The packages from Tokyo have arrived. I'll stay a little bit more here." I said and walked away from him. I went in the back of the mansion and surprisingly I had to face Roxie. "You really need to destroy everything, don't you?" She said right into my face. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked while being calm af. "You know it very well!" "For real I don't know." "Oh, really? Weren't you the one who interrupted me and Marcus and kicked me out of the room?" Oh that one... "Yeah, it was." I said still chill. "Listen here. I'll do everything to make Marcus go crazy for me. I won't let anyone and especially you to stop me from doing that." Is she serious now? "I'm telling you from now that Marcus doesn't care for anyone. Anyways good luck with that." I said and turned my back to her.