~31th part~

(Marcus's Pov) It's been the 5th time for this month that Y/N gets sick. She seems so tired and throws up a lot. I'm not worrying, but I need her to be okay. "Marcus, please let's send her to the hospital! I can't see her like this anymore!" Nicolas begged me. "She will be fine. There's no need to worry." "I wished that you could think logically just once in your life! Y/N might die if we don't find out what's wrong with her!" Ok, lately Nicolas has been so close with Y/N, and I think there's something between them. And I'm not happy about it... "Will you do it or I'll have to do it?" Nicolas said damn serious. "Ok, ok, go and take her." I said annoyed and he smiled before storming out of my office. Let's see what the doctor will say about her. I got in my car and after some minutes Nicolas came with Y/N on his arms and they sat behind. "Just let me die already... No one needs me..." she said weak and her eyes were half opened. "Don't talk like that. I care about you. I'll do everything to make you happy." Nicolas said and right after that I started driving. I don't know for what I'm worried about. About the fact that Y/N is very sick or about the fact that Y/N and Nicolas seem to be in a relationship. They've been playing behind my back... Two people that I trust the most... We arrived at the hospital and now the doctor is checking her, while we are waiting out on the hall. "I hope she's not in danger." Nicolas said worried. Yeah keep praying for your bitch... "Is anyone here for Y/N?". . .