~18th part~

(Y/N's Pov) I am in my room and I'm just staring out from the window. It's been a week without Marcus, but it felt like much longer. I never expected that I would miss him that much. I don't know... My life has changed a lot and I'm used of being with him all the time. It feels weird to not wake up being on his chest or not having our hot nights. It feels weird to not hear his voice... to not see his eyes... to not touch him... I might have a crush on him to be honest... No matter how aggressive and mean he is, I can't help myself, but fall for him. There's something about him that drives me crazy. I am not sure what, but just tell me who wouldn't fall for him? Ok, maybe not everyone falls for a criminal, but I do... The funny part is that I wasn't allowed to talk to him during this week. That literally killed me inside... Like, all this time I've been curious to know if he is okay, how's he doing etc. Everytime that I asked Nicolas to give me the phone to talk to Marcus, he would say that Marcus doesn't want to talk. How can that person always find a reason to get mad at me though? It's not surprising if he doesn't talk to me when he comes back... I'll make sure that he won't do that because I really need to be with him... My thoughts got interrupted by some knocks on the door. I went to open the door and what I saw made me smile very bright... I threw myself into his arms... "Finally you are here!" I said and held him tight. "You really missed me that much?" Marcus said while laughing and we broke the hug. "Marcus, where did you go?" ...