~19th part~

I looked behind him and saw a girl... "Oh, here you are. Don't leave me alone when I don't know the place." She said and I was just looking confused at both of them. "Ehm, Marcus? Who is she?" "She's a friend." "A very close friend." She said and came close to him. "By the way, I'm Roxie." She said and gave me her hand. "I'm Y/N." I said fake smiling and we shook hands. "Marcus, will you show me around?" "I'll tell one of my boys to do that." "But I want you to do that. We have to talk about many things." She said and he nodded. Roxie took his hand on hers and they left... Bitch what? From where did she come now? And she didn't seem like a friend at all. They seem closer than that... Ugh! I hope she doesn't take Marcus away from me... I changed my clothes into something more fancy and went downstairs, and found Nicolas staying on the living room. "You look hot." He said while looking at me and I sat down next to him. "Who is that Roxie?" "She's the sister of one of our friends who works for another mafia." He said and I nodded. "Is she that close with Marcus?" "Y/N, is it just me or you are jealous?" He said and raised his eyebrow at me. "Jealous of Roxie? Don't make me laugh. I just wanted to know a little about her since she came all of sudden." I said and flipped my hair. "Then it's better if you start talking to her since you are that curious." "What a great idea!" I said while faking like I'm excited. Does he really think that I will become friends with her or what?... "I really had missed spending time with you." . . .